3/23/2020

2:51 pm:

    She's so fucking annoying that she's stressing my dad out and making him mad

She's so fucking annoying that she's stressing my dad out and making him mad. Bc once again she blames shit on me. SHE disorganizes my shit and then says I'M the asshole. Go fuck yourself in a ditch and stop fucking with my shit. I'm just gonna reorganize it when she's done and walks away so she can go get herpes for all I care. I'm honestly in the mood to steal some of her money or destroy something of hers rn.

2:58 pm:

    My dad literally told us minutes ago to stop talking to each other and now her retarded talkative ass is talking to me again and all I wanna do is move out into an apartment with my boyfriend.

3:01 pm:

    K so she finally walked away. Imma go walk downstairs and get one of my meal replacement shakes and come back up and fix everything. Bc she basically said "do you want to organize it or do you want me to do it for you" and I said "it's already organized so you can just walk away you don't need to do anything" and proceeded to unorganize my shit.

3:24 pm:

    I made a compromise so I wouldn't get in trouble bc her dumbass feels like ruining my shit. She unorganized my shit so I took the time to reorganize it but still keeping it similar to how she wanted it for no reason. It's my bathroom closet.

3:45 pm:

    So now she's talking shit and my sister is here making it worse and my dad is just tryna break it up. (Bless you dad.)

4:27 pm:

    So I ended up cooperating because I'm gonna have to and I did it in ways I liked it that catered to them so all in all, it ended well.