Chapter-15

DEANS POV.

"BREAKING NEWS;
  Laura O'Malley, the beloved widow of the late Patrick O'Malley, has been found dead in her estates swimming pool. She left an apparent suicide note, but the police suspect foul play."

    It was the morning after the funeral, and we were all watching the tv closely, except for Lana, as she was still sleeping, as the head line appeared.

   "Oh my god."

    "Woah."

I sat there speechless as her picture was put on screen.

   How? I just saw her yesterday. What am I missing here?

"Hey, Lana." Vincent said quickly as Damon changed the channels.

   "Hi." She said with a small yawn following.

"Sleep well?"

  She nodded.

"Are you all packed up to-," Axel didn't have a chance to finish his sentence, because someone began to pound on the door.

   We all stood there frozen as the second round came.

  "Hey!" The person yelled, causing Lana to jump.

Who the hell?

I stood up, and slowly walked to the door, pulling it open roughly, causing one of my guards to stumble in.

He was starting to catch his breath again, when he finally spoke.

   "Some of Vegas men! T-they've gotten into the building! Took out a few guys already!"

Shit.

"Lana, go into the bathroom, lock the doors, get in the closet, cover your ears, and don't move until one of us comes to-,"

  A Vega man jumped through the hotel window, shattering the glass in all directions.

Lana paled quickly, and stood there shocked.

"Now." I told her.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I could tell it wasn't me she was scared of, but if whatever the hell was about to happen.

So she ran into the bathroom.

I waited until the door was locked to actually move.

The guy was quick to throw a punch, but they were easily side stepped.

I got in a good left hook before five more people bursted through the windows.

Oh my god. Couldn't they have waited until noon?

I must admit, with us outnumbered, it wasn't looking to cute.

I grabbed a large shard of glass as the fight began.

Axel grabbed the large, cushioned chair from the corner of the room, and hurled it at an unsuspecting window crasher, hitting them in the face with a front leg, causing their head to go back into what was left of the shattered window pane.

   It was a pretty quick, but gruesome death.

Damon took a large swig out of a rum bottle from the beverage cart, before hitting the wall behind it with it, creating a very sharp looking glass shiv.

It was a damn war zone. A bloody, gross war zone.

I myself was putting my 'weapon' to good use.