CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

*Kim Taehyung*

“Are you ok with this plan?” I asked Suho hyung who's deep in thought.

“So to say...we'll have to leave Jisoo and Woozi under your care while Yoongi, and this friend of yours named Hoseok and I will work together?” He said clearing things up.

“Yes, since J-hope hyung was an interpol agent before. He has a background about this, While I, Jimin and Jungkook will guard Jisoo and Woozi. Jungkook has a hidden mansion, he personally designed it for protection since his father is a retired Commander their lives were usually in danger. The gate is made with titanium and so is the outside wall, even the glass are bullet proof, not a single bullet can penetrate it. It has also CCtv that monitors inside and outside the mansion within 10 km radius. Jimin may be a cafe owner but he masters martial arts way back in High School, NamJoon hyung is comming with us since he still needs to monitor Kim Jisoo. We'll train Jisoo and Woozi to protect themselves in case of danger” I explained.

“Train them? Kim Jisoo will surely be hurt, plus...can she manage? She has still anxiety, sure she can touch you or get near you but how about your friends?” Suho hyung asked doubtedly and there's a glint of jealousy when he said she can touch me.*smirk*

“Suho-oppa...I-I'll manage” Jisoo said assuring him while clinging on his hands....really? -_-

My eyes widen when Suho held her hands that is clinging into his hand.

“My Jisoo-ah, I'm just worried you'd get hurt with this” he said tenderly I just wanna puke -_-

“I'll be ok, promise” she assured, I diverted my eyes away from them as I thinned my lips and clenched my jaw.

Can't afford to look at them being lovey dovey tss...

“Suho, if they won't under go that training it would be dangerous for them. Even I'm worried about them, Kai thought of teaching them before but wasn't able to since you know Jisoo's situation.” Yoongi hyung said.

“That's right hyung, we'll manage ourselves...it was already hard depending on you and Kai-hyung too much. We wanna learn how to defend ourselves too” Woozi said.

Suho sighed and looked at me.

“And you, what's your ability to reassure me of letting our Jisoo in your hands?” he asked seriously I looked at him straight to his eyes.

I can shoot you right in your forehead for touching Jisoo right now...

“I'm a licensed gun owner and I master in using different guns, shooting bullseye isn't a problem.” I answered.

“No argue with that, he even won gold medal in International olympics back in High School.” Jimin nodded.

He heaved a deep sigh before nodding his head.

“Ok, ok, but I'm gonna tell this to Kai” he said that made me froze...

Kai...

If he knew that I'm being involve with Jisoo...knowing what's my relationship to Jennie...evrything would be ruined!

“Suho-oppa, Kai-oppa has so many things on his plate right now. Let's not...let's not disturb him with this” Jisoo said.

“Jisoo, when it comes to you, you know Kai won't take it as a disturbance.” Suho said as he caress Jisoo's face...

Patience Kim Taehyung...you don't have the rights...

“I know but, I want him to focus on getting my brother back...please Suho oppa” Jisoo begged.