CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28

*Kim Taehyung*

“In this training, I'd be touching you in almost every part of your body except of course the private parts.” Jimin said.

“Can't you touch her?” I asked and he looked at me flatly.

“ok ok fine.” I said and sat quietly on the corner of this training hall, while Jisoo, Woozi and Jimin are standing on the matt preparing for training.

“First Woozi, try and attack me so I would know your ability and current skills. Don't hold back, I can handle it” Jimin said and positioned himself in defense mode.

“Chichu! Sit here!” I said and tapped the space beside me, she shyly nodded before walking towards me and sitting beside me. I smiled at her, I think she's feeling a little awkward after what happened last night.

“what's this? You two looked awkward than the usual?” Woozi observed.

“Woozi-ssi, should we start?” Jimin asked.

We both watch the two of them had a one-on-one fight and as expected Jimin can block Woozi's attack, after some time of sparring.

“Good, your attacks and blows aren't that bad. You just need to adjust your speed, and as for Jisoo-ssi can you please come here?” he asked, so Jisoo came towards him.

“Jisoo-ssi since I know you still don't have any fighting experience, let's start with the basic defense techniques.” Jimin said.

“Are you ready?” He asked her.

I gulped feeling nervous of what's about to happen.

“Becareful now, you don't want our little alien to go grazy now don't we?” Nam Joon hyung said and sat beside me.

“I'll be rooting for you yeppeo noona!” Woozi said and sat beside Nam Joon hyung.

“Me too” Jungkook said who's sitting on the bean bag chair with his laptop on his lap.

They started sparring after Jisoo condintioned herself.

I stiffened every time Jimin's fist almost meets Jisoo's body parts, good thing he stops mid way.

“she's quite good at holding her anxiety now, look at her learning to fight while fighting her fear.” Nam Joon hyung observed.

“Maybe it's her determination, it's obvious in her eyes.” Jungkook shrugged.

I clenched both my fist and tried so hard not to act as they both continue to spar, as Jimin instructed Jisoo what she should do in every attack that he gives I've become anxious. Their bodies are becoming closer and closer as time passes.

I heaved a deep sigh after realizing that I've been holding my breath for awhile.

“yeah, like that and put your hands here and your left leg around mine. Yeah that's it and with all force try to flip me” Jimin said...now they are both twisted to each other.

I stood up trying to control that green monster inside of me, damn. I don't like this, I don't like feeling this way. That's my friend! And they are in the middle of training her for her own good.

“Hyung what's wrong?” Woozi asked.

“Green monster in the house” Jungkook said as he focuses on his laptop.

“Green monster? Where?” Woozi asked innocently.

I frustratedly breathes out as I look at Jisoo and Jimin being unbothered and are still in the middle of training.

“Gonna check out if what can I cook for dinner” I reasoned out

“Wait has he learned to cook? The last time we let him cook for our team the whole canteen was burned...literally!” Nam Joon hyung said as I walk towards the exit.

“Nah, he won't cook no worries” Jungkook said as I stormed off the room.

I walked tpwards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator took out the pitcher and pour some on the glass and drank it empty, I wasn't like this...I didn't act possessive when I still have a girlfriend...so why now?

“Green monster eating you up is the worst feelings you could ever feel of being in-love” I looled at Jungkook who entered the kitchen.

He took the pitcher from my hand and the glass and pour some for himself.

“That's how I felt when you and Tzuyu were getting close to each other, that's how I felt.” He said and drank the water.

Tzuyu, she was Jungkook's ex-girlfriend back in college, we were both close since we have the same hobby. And yes, I knew that Jungkook was jaelous over me because of that so there is this one time we faught man-to-man and after that we just found ourselves drinking and laughing at each other.

“Try and control it, it's not healthy buddy” he said and tapped my shoulders and left.

“As if that's easy” I breathe out and face palmed.

*Kim Jisoo*

I've put down the marinated fried chicken on the table along with the food that I've cooked.

“Waa Jisoo-ssi I didn't know you're good at cooking!” Dr. Nam Joon said and I just smiled shyly.

“Not just good, but extremely good! Yeppeo noona, here's your favorite chicken...it's your reward for working hard!” Woozi proudly said and put the biggest chicken leg on my plate.

“Nah, it should be for Mr. Park Jimin, thanks for teaching us today.” I said and gave the chicken to Park Jimin-ssi's plate.

“uh, it's ok though, glad I could help you...but thanks for the food, I'll eat well” he said happily his eyes are almost turning into lines.

“Hope you choke” V whispered who's right beside me yet didn't heard it right.

“what?” Jimin asked.

“Green monster alert” Jungkook shrugged.

“nothing, I said becareful, you might choke” he said coldly...

Why is he like this?

I put the second largest leg on his plate and smiled at him.

“Enjoy this V ok?” I said but he just kept on pouting and ignored me.

“Give it to Park Jimin, he might want more marimated chicken” he said without looking at me.

“Are you sick?” I asked but instead I heard Park Jimin-ssi scoffed earning my attention.

He has this evilish smile as he looks at Taehyung-ah who's sitting opposite to him.

“Kim Jisoo-ssi, can you hand me the egg rolls?” he said in a sweet voice.

“Uh sure, here you go” I said and handed him the egg rolls.

“Oh, thank you very much Jisoo noona, you're beautiful, kind and waaa good at cooking. Can you be my noona?” he said I blushed upon hearing his compliments.

“A-am I...beautiful?” I asked

He was about to answer me when Kim Taehyung-ssi pulled me down to sit on my chair.

“Sit and eat” he said and put rice on my bowl and put the egg rolls near to me.

“He doesn't need to eat a lot since he's on diet” he said and continued eating.

It was strange to see Park Jimin's grin widen as he looked at Kim Taehyung.

What's going on?

----------------------To be continued...

-Cupid's Descendant.