CHAPTER 36

“THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING GUYS!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THIS STORY HOPE YOU'LL LOVE IT TO THE END! LOVE LOTS!”

CHAPTER 36

*KIM JONGIN*

Gun shots rain around the restaurant and so my team started firing their guns and so does Jin and Lim Chao Xu's men.

Shit our cover has been blown. Now we need to attack and get Lim Chao Xu at all cost, but I can't freely move since I need to protect Jennie.

Why does she needs to be in here of all times she gotta be here right now?!

Damn!

I had no choice but to pull Jennie's hand so she could get up. And talked to Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, cover us from the outside. Kris inside cover!” I yelled when Lim Chao Xu's men started firing their guns at us.

When Kris started shooting at Lim Chao Xu's men we started running, I felt Jennie's hands shaking and so when we reached the cashier's counter I hid her there and held both her shoulders.

“Jane, Jane...look at me Jane!” I said and slightly shook her shoulders.

When our eyes met, my heart contorted in pain when I saw her crying and shaking in fear. I hugged her as tight as I could.

“It's ok, I won't let anything happen to you. I'm here, I'm here...” I said concoling her.

I let go of her and pulled out my gun, I aimed my gun on the remaining men of Lim Chao Xu and pulled the trigger.

“Sir the target is being escorted out by his men.” Sehun informed after approaching me while shooting at Lim Chao xu's remaining men.

“Fvck!” I blurted and killed the remaining men.

“Team A status report?!” I angrily asked.

“Sir, the gun men ran after Lim Chao Xu” Chanyeol.

“Sir, one of the gun man from the outside was caught.” Tao.

“Lay?! Report?!” I demanded through my earpieace.

“We're tailing both parties sir we are now heading Northeast from the restaurant”

I closed my eyes tightly and pinched my nose bridge, damn! Things are getting out of control.

“Kun the ca-”

“Already in front sir!”

“Ok, the rest call the clean up team and clean this mess. Luhan, take Ms. Kim to a safe place, protect her at all-cost” I wuickly demanded and threw my gun at Tao while Sehun threw me another one.

I was about to walk when two hands encircled on my waist.

“K-Kai, w-where are you going?” she asked her voice brraking from crying.

“I need to go Jane, let me go. I'll talk to you later.” I said and gave her a peck on hee head before turning to go.

I quickly hopped on the car and Kun started driving.

I sighed and gave orders at Kun that he immediately followed.

Lim Chao Xu you're not going to get away this time!

*Kim Taehyung*

I felt like floating in the mid air as I happily hummed while looking at the woman who makes me feel overly happy, contented and just plainly AMAZING!