CHAPTER 51

#LetJisooSpeak, is now trending in our FB Group due to YG's ‘MISTREATMENT’ towards Jisoo. Any-huuu hello to those who commented on the previous chapters, to those who followed me and voted in my stories. Thank you very much you guys are deeply appreciated😘

CHAPTER 51

*KIM TAEHYUNG*

“Now I'm begging you...focus on your little sister instead of Jisoo. You've done enough already. We can work together to save Jennie but, please keep your distance away from Jisoo. And after that....w-we could all part ways, you won't bother Jisoo again, and I won't bother J-Jane...” I pinched my nosebridge as I closed my eyes tightly. That line of his kept on replaying inside my mind and I'm having a f*cking headache with everything running in my mind right now....everything is a f*cking mess!!! And I can't blame anyone else than myself!

Jungkook, Jimin and J-hope hyung went inside my room in my own house before I moved in next to Jisoo and Yoongi hyung's apartments.

“You looked hell” Jimin said

“Hi Hell I'm Jungkook” Jungkook nonchalantly said and dropped his body on the long sofa.

I didn't heed them any attention and laid my head on top of the back of the sofa, my mind is in turmoil.

“I had the lead about your sister's case” J-hope hyung said and dropped something on the table, that I'm guessing the envelope.

I immediately browsed it.

“I found out from Kai and Suho about Lim Chao Xu and Gu Wook Il working together.” he said that made me froze for a second.

“Those two Hellf*cking idiots collabed? Heck...such a hell-f*cking collaboration” Jimin said and I clenched my fist.

These two who played a huge role in breaking Jisoo now has my lil sister....I'll kill them...I'll kill both of them in more ways than one!

I'm gritting my teeth  clenching my jaw and fist and I'm sure as hell that my eyes held hell in their depths as I continuously planned Lim Chao Xu and Gu Wook Il's death over and over in my head.

I felt someone tapped my shoulders and I saw Jungkook, Jimin and J-hope hyung looking at me.

“We're here buddy, if you plan on kicking some uglyf*cking butts count us in” Jimin said.

“Yeah don't forget you have us in your disposal” J-Hope hyung

“You have a shorty cafe owner, a-not-so-handsome ex-agent and a very handsome and reliable computer-tech Expert” Jungkook smirked.

“Who are yah calling shorty?!” Jimin

“Who are yah calling a-not-so-handsome?” J-hope hyung

I smiled as I look at them...in the midst of this mess...I still have them...

Jennie-ah oppa is coming...wait for me, please be safe.

ChiChi-ah, I won't give you up....I'll fix this mess and I'll come after you...no matter how much you and the guys would chase me away....I'll be with you.

*KIM JISOO*

“It's all your fault!” Kim Jennie-ssi's angry face showed infront of me as she pushed me away.

I lowered my head and put both my hands on my ears.

“N-no...I-I...I-I didn't mean to...” I said.