CHAPTER 59

Hi guys there was an error I'm deeply sorry the supposedly 59 was actually chapter 58 and I published the supposedly deleted chapter as Chapter 58 so the flow got out-tracked. But I've fixed it anyway I am sorry for the mistake so to make up with my mistake here's an update😣

Chapter 59

*Kim Jisoo*

Hand in hand Kim Jennie and I ran towards the right hall as fast as we could, having Jeon Jungkook as our navigator. Gunshots can be heard around the house, along with some men's yelling and foot steps. Everything is in chaos.

“Jungkook-ssi what happened? I thought we'll have enough time 'til we hear Kai oppa's warning?” I asked.

“That bastard Gu Wook Il showed Kim Taehyung your---”

“Shut it Jungkook” I heard Kim Taehyung's voice.

He sounded...livid?

“damn you wrecked the whole room” Jungkook commented.

“Shut up and tell me where Gu Wook Il is” Kim Taehyung said.

I'm not used to this voice tone of his, it sounds like he'd kill anyone who'd block his way.

“F*ck?! Kim Jisoo hurry, Gu Wook Il is just behind you. Tae, Lim Chao Xu and his men are ahead of you, if you continue to walk you'll bump into them”

What's happening?

My eyes widen and we both stopped from running when armed men was in front of us, damn if we go back we'll come face-to-face with that monster, but if not we might----

“Watch out!” Kim Jennie shrieked and pushed me away from the big glass window that broke, there rolled and started shooting Lisa-little did I know the underclassman slash our neighborhood's vet is actually an agent?

When we fell my earing also fell and was crashed by Kim Jennie's foot.

She used both the guns on her both hands and kept on firing like a pro, she didn't even blinked as she killed those armed men ahead.

“Eonnie are you ok?” she asked me and helped me up with Kim Jennie.

“I'm ok, let's go” I said and we continued running.

“Jeon Jungkook-ssi give me an status” Lisa said on her earpiece.

“Don't use that tone to me, I.am.not.your.slave. I can't navigate you right now someone's trying to destroy my system.” Jungkook said.

Lisa started firing her guns again when she saw men, who started shooting at us too. We hid on the huge pillar, and used it ad our sheild.

“Urgh, we're on our own eonnie, here, this could be useful. Since Jungkook-ssi told me that you've been training in using guns.” Lisa said and handed me a gun. I held it tightly.

“Eonnie I'll cover up for you take the stairs it's better to go up to the rooftop  so the helecopter could pick you up. Downstairs is still in chaos and it's too dangerous. Rose will come to you in a minute.” Lisa said as she kept on firing. It's too risky to use the elevator so we need to take the stairs.

We didn't waste anymore time and we went upstairs, we kept on running 'til we reached the 5th floor.

We were about to reach the the last staircase when someone grabbed Jennie's hair.