✔ Part 2 ✔

Thomas groaned, squinting his eyes as he opened them, glancing around the area he was now in, the Viner sitting up quickly when he remembered what had happened not too long ago.

Thomas looked beside him, spotting Mark not too far away from him, the male scrambling to his feet and rushing over to the YouTuber's side, crouching beside him.

"Mark?!" Thomas exclaimed, shaking the YouTuber slightly, trying to wake him up without startling him too much, the male on the ground shuffling around lightly.

Mark suddenly gasped, sitting up straight, making Thomas jump, scrambling backwards away from the half-Korean male.

"Where are we?!" Mark exclaimed, his eyes wide as he looked around frantically, his eyes settling on Jack's body that wasn't too far from him and Thomas.

Mark got up, stumbling slightly as Thomas helped stabilise him, the former crouching beside the Irishman when he got close, checking Jack's pulse, sighing in relief when he found one.

Mark and Thomas tried to wake Jack up, shaking him gently at first, but he wasn't waking, the two then sitting back.

Mark sighed as he and Thomas sat, waiting for Jack to wake up, making small talk while they looked off into the distance in hopes of spotting something from their sitting positions.

~

Jack abruptly started coughing from his spot laying on the ground, startling both Mark and Thomas, the two jumping slightly.

"Woah!" Thomas exclaimed as he moved towards Jack, watching as he sat up, patting the Irishman's back to try and stop the coughing.

Jack took a deep breath, looking at the two that surrounded him with a worried glance.

"What happened?" The Irishman asked, raising his brows while looking at the two, his blue eyes sparkling in the sun.

"Well, we don't know," Mark said, letting out a panicked breath, moving his head to look t the area around them. "Apart from the way Marvin's spell from last night created this vortex and sucked us in, we don't know."

Jack nodded, standing up and looking at the place that surrounded them, the other two standing up after him.

"What the. . .?"

The three YouTubers stood, looking out into the vast nothingness. All that surrounded them was sand, dirt and minimum pieces of good vegetation. They couldn't even see a spec of water anywhere.

They were miles away from any sort of civilization.

How are they meant to survive?

~

A screech came from up above, the three YouTubers abruptly looking up to spot an eagle flying above them, the three looking slightly confused.

"Are eagles usually in the desert?" Jack asked, looking up a little confused, his hand moving up to above his eyes, shielding them from the harsh sunlight.

"Beats me," Mark replied, shrugging as did Thomas, still looking around with squinted eyes, the sun being enough to almost blind them.

The trio had walked around for hours before this, but couldn't find anything. It all looked the same, and they didn't know if they had walking in a big circle or not.

Thomas furrowed his brows at the eagle that still flew above them, his eyes widening at a blue coloured trail that it seemed to be leaving behind.

The eagle started swooping down, getting closer and closer to the ground the three men were standing on, the blue light that it was trailing behind it now coming together to surround the bird.