✔ Part 11 ✔

Jameson smiled brightly as he looked around eagerly, looking behind his at the others before gesturing with his hand for everyone to follow him.

The mute sped-walked in front of the rest of them, the group sharing a look before following, most having to jog to catch up with the Septiceye.

The group followed Jameson for around ten minutes until the male stopped in front of a large house, the house looking elegant and classy.

The building was three stories and looked to have many rooms inside, the front garden looking huge from outside the giant gate.

"This is your house, right Jamie?" Wilford spoke as he stepped up beside the mute who nodded, a grin on his face. "I remember being here with you, once."

"No way!" Roman exclaimed, crossing his arms as he stared at the mute in shock. "You're rich?! Your house is better than mine is!"

Jameson just shrugged at the prince, opening the front gate to his house as he stepped into his garden, the others following as they glanced around.

The others found it hard to be in this universe seeing as everyone was so colourless. Most even grimaced at the lack of colour, looking grossed out at it as they followed Jameson in through the front door, looking around the giant house from the inside.

"What are we doing here?" Bim asked, looking around the house, his eyes scanning past everything that decorated the hallway he was in before he started towards what looked to be the living room.

The house had many paintings that looked like they could have been painted by famous artists and, despite the lack of colour, they all looked nice.

Jameson's eyes shined as he looked around his own home with a grin on his face, the male turning to everyone else before he signed, 'I haven't been here in a long time.'

Bim nodded, raising his eyebrows as he looked at how tidy the house was, yet he should have expected Jameson to be a tidy person.

"Jameson," Ellie spoke, her arms crossed as she scanned the room in interest. "Can you bring everyone to Earth from here?"

Jameson only shook his head at the girl, the male watching as everyone in the room grew annoyed.

"Why not?" Kate asked as she met his eyes, the dapper male letting out a silent sigh.

I can only bring myself back and forth between my world and Earth.

"Well, that's just great. . .," Janus mumbled, fixing his sleeves before he walked further into the room.

"No," Logan said from the left of the Dark Side, squinting his eyes in suspicion towards the snake. "It's not great."

"That's what I said," Janus said, raising an eyebrow at the Logical Side.

"Your deceitful ways will not fool me!" Logan accused, pointing at Deceit who just rolled his eyes, clenching his jaw in annoyance towards the Light Side.

Panicked breathes then sounded from the very back of the group, everyone knowing who they belonged to before they even turned around, Patton standing beside Virgil who had started shaking violently.

"Kiddo, it'll be okay," Patton tried to calm him down, a small worried smile on his face as he held the others shoulder to try and comfort him. "We will get home, even if it is the last thing I do."

Patton hugged the anxious trait, whispering comforting things into his ear which eventually calmed Virgil down, everyone else turning back around to give the two space.