✔ Part 6 ✔

"I wonder what Robbie is doing right now," Chase wondered, laying down on the sofa in the bunker, facing the roof with his hat resting on his stomach, the man's hair a complete mess.

"He should be fine, dude," Bing said, laying the same way Chase was but only on the floor, the android saying he found it comfortable. "Angus and Shawn wouldn't let anything happen to him."

"Guess your right," Chase said, flipping over so he was now on his stomach, his hat falling onto Bing on the floor, the Iplier ignoring it as he sighed.

Patton suddenly groaned, the others not knowing what for as they didn't notice he was there until now, the Moral Side saying, "I'm so bored! There's nothing to do here!"

"There's a TV over there," Thomas replied, nodding in the direction of the corner of the room, Patton turning his head towards it.

"I didn't notice that," Patton said, getting up and walking towards the device before stopping in front of it, expecting it slightly. "Is it like TVs on Earth?"

"Probably," Virgil shrugged, walking over to help Patton set the TV up as the fatherly figure didn't really know how to work these types of things.

After about ten minutes, with a lot of struggle from Patton, the TV was set up and a few of the others found a Wii and some games lying around, which surprised Thomas and Jack slightly.

"Who wants to play first?" Patton asked, holding out four controllers, most of the others glancing at each other quickly before sharing a smirk.

Chase and Bing then got up and ran towards the Side, grabbing a controller each before returning to the couch and sitting down beside each other, waiting for two others to get a remote.

~

It was about an hour later when Kenzie and the others walked into the room only to hear some people shouting at the screen in front of them, the girls all raising an eyebrow in either disinterest or amusement.

"Enjoying Mario Kart?" Ellie asked, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on her face, Kate standing behind her with a look of irritation.

Everyone then jumped, getting scared of the sudden voice while becoming distracted from the game before Chase snapped out of it first, getting first place in the race, making the other players mad.

"Hey!" Bim yelled, chucking his remote at Chase who just barely ducked under it. "I wanted to win!"

"Well, too bad!" The dad replied, sticking his tongue out in a joking manner, Bing scoffing at his friend. "I won fair and square."

Bing was about to argue some more before Mark cut him off, smirking slightly at the two friends, "We need to tell you all the plan. Just in case you notice any faults that we didn't."

Everyone turned to look back at Mark and the others, noticing the new outfits and equipment, most getting excited at the equipment they saw.

All of them apart from Ellie, Remus and Jackie had an all-black outfit, something that spies would wear in movies, with weapons strapped to their upper arms and thighs and what looked to be an earpiece each.

Ellie's group had suits on, all looking like professional businessmen/women as well as having an earpiece. Her group also had cool sunglasses on, which they would probably not wear into the building as it would look suspicious.

After everyone inspected the outfits, they waited for Kenzie to start talking as she knew the plan more than anyone else did.

~