✔ Part 34 ✔

"We should get out of here and look for another town," Dr Iplier stated, turning to look at Remus, who had just finished killing the last zombie.

"But why," Remus complained, his form deflating slightly.

"Because we have looked all around this area and we need to find for the others," Dr Iplier sighed, Remus still not wanting to go anywhere else. "You can kill more zombies if you go."

"Well, why didn't you say so!" Remus exclaimed, starting to skip towards a random road, Dr Iplier rolling his eyes.

They found the road leading out of the town which seemed to go on for ages. Still, Remus bounded up the road, a few meters away from Dr Iplier as they kept moving.

They reached another town around an hour later, having come across a lot more zombies on their way. Remus had taken care of them before Dr Iplier was able to catch up to the Side.

The two got into the new town and the first thing they saw was a horde of zombies standing around in the streets.

Remus immediately ran at them and hit them with his mace, Dr Iplier widening his eyes when the other did so.

"Remus! No!" Dr Iplier yelled, Remus not listening to him, the yell making more zombies come around the corners and now start towards the doctor.

Dr Iplier groaned in frustration, getting his gun out and shooting a few zombies that were too close for his liking.

-

"Remus! No!" A voice sounded from not too far away, Roman and Kenzie sharing a look.

Without an exchange of words, the two began running over to the noise as they knew their friends were in the same area as them.

The two got there after a few minutes. Roman and Kenzie examined the scene, seeing Remus happily smashing the skulls of the zombies with his mace while Dr Ipier was struggling to keep the zombies away from him.

They stood there for a few moments, Roman widening his eyes when he realised a zombie was sneaking up behind the doctor.

Roman sprinted over to Dr Iplier without thinking, slicing his sword through the air and decapitating the zombie.

Dr Iplier turned around in shock after hearing something fall to the floor, sighing in relief when he saw Roman now behind him. The Iplier nodded in thanks towards the Prince.

Roman stayed near the doctor to help him out with the zombies coming towards them while Kenzie went over to Remus, who just ignored the girl and kept killing the zombies.

After some time, the zombies were laying on the floor, unmoving. Remus started skipping around with a grin on his face while Dr Iplier glared at him.

"Why did you do that?" Dr Iplier questioned, Remus, staying still for a moment and shrugging.

"You said I could kill more zombies," Remus said, about to walk past the doctor and explore the new place they were in, Dr Iplier grabbing onto his wrist before he could go anywhere.

"I meant if they were attacking us. I didn't want you to run straight into a horde of zombies!" Dr iplier exclaimed with Remus looking unimpressed.

"I want my deodorant," Remus claimed, the three surrounding him sighing while the green man had a childish pout on his face before he broke out into a smirk.

"When we get home," Roman muttered, running a hand through his messy hair, grimacing when he got more blood in it.

"Remus, you didn't tell us anything about you and Dr Iplier going to a new town," Kenzie clarified making Remus shrug with the doctor having a confused look on his face.