✔ Part 22 ✔

Mark and Roman led their group into the building, looking around the hallway they first entered, spotting pictures and furniture sitting around the place.

"It looks like someone's living in here," Mark pointed out, eyes skimming over the kitchen, seeing a few dishes that looked as if they were used not even an hour ago. "Unlike the rest of this place.. ."

"At least we know we aren't the only people here," Bing said, picking up an ornament he thought looked cool.

Roman let out an interested noise as he stalked about, trailing his fingers along, what looked to be, expensive decor, "This place is almost better than my house! Almost. The wallpaper in this place looks gross if you'd ask me."

"Well, no one did," Ellie snapped, having enough of Roman's complaints as he never seemed to stop. "So shut up."

A knock sounded from the hallway in front of them, the group turning to find it was Jameson who knocked, the mute now pointing at a picture hanging on the wall.

The group shared a look, venturing forwards and standing beside Jameson, studying the picture.

"Wait. .. ," Deceit spoke, taking a step forwards and squinting his eyes in thought. "We've never seen him before."

"It. .. . It looks like Felix," Mark explained, Ellie just giving Mark a weird look.

"Who the fuck is Felix?" Ellie exclaimed, crossing her arms. "I hate being kept in the dark."

"Well," Bing started, his eyes glowing a yellowish-orange colour. "He's basically this dude that does YouTube like Thomas, Mark and Jack. He's the second most subscribed-to YouTuber."

Ellie hummed, actually sounding interested, "Sounds pretty cool. If me and the others come with you to Earth, you'll have to show us some of your video's."

"Of course we will!" Mark responded, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Anyway," Marvin said, all attention now aimed at him. "Back to the original subject."

"The pictures," Roman said with a nod. "But it isn't Felix."

"Then who is it?" Mark asked, confusion clear in his chocolate brown eyes as he looked at everyone, expecting an answer.

"It's Die," Deceit told, getting another confused look from Ellie while Mark just stared at him with a bewildered look on his face.

"Now I am even more confused," Ellie stated with a slight wave of her hand. "Now, who the fuck is Die?"

'Basically the evil version of Felix,' Jameson signed, Mark now sort of understanding.

"But Felix doesn't have any egos," Mark explained. "So how does Die exist?"

"His fans created them," Bing said as he stepped away from the picture of Die. "Robbie isn't an ego that Sean made, but he's real because of the fans."

"Ah," Mark sounded, now knowing what's happening. Ellie, on the other hand, was still completely confused.

Mark turned around, facing in the opposite direction of the picture only to widen his eyes at the picture on the other wall, "What the hell?"

"What is it?" Ellie asked, only to have the same reaction as Mark when spotting the picture.

Soon, the others were staring at the picture.

"Is that. . .?" Roman silently asked, pointing at the picture of the green-haired and black-haired demons.

"Anti and Dark?" Marvin gulped before he pursed his lips, a slight wave of panic overtaking his emotions. "Seems so."