✔ Part 15 ✔

"Attention!" Nathan exclaimed, holding one hand up, the group turning to face the male "Food will be served soon, for now, take a seat at the tables."

Multiple circular tables lay scattered around the rather large dining room, all having a white cloth over them with knives, forks and spoons already set up as well as glass cups and napkins. The tables all had just enough space to fit four people each.

"This place is so fancy," Chase spoke up as he took a seat at one of the tables, Bing and Remy sitting down beside him. "I shouldn't be in a place like this."

Remy hummed, holding their now empty Starbucks cup, raising an eyebrow, "This place is amazing, although you do look like a hobo in a place this nice."

Bing laughed loudly as Remy smirked, looking over the top of their sunglasses, Chase widening his eyes, a shocked and offended expression crossing the latter's face.

A few minutes later, everyone was sitting at their individual tables and eating, talking with whoever was next to them.

Nathan just stood at the doorway, Bing seeing him not eating anything like everyone else was, the male looking at him curiously, "Are you not going to eat with us, bro? I mean sir."

Nathan shook his head lightly as he turned his head to look at the android, "It's quite alright, I'm not hungry. And please, just call me Nathan. Sir makes me sound old."

"You are old," Anti spoke, mouth full of food, looking up from his food. "I mean, I don't know what year it is here, but if you're from Jameson's time you're old as all hell."

"Anti!" Jackie yelled from a few tables away, looking at the demon with a disappointed look crossing his features. "Don't be rude!"

"It's true," Dark spoke, sitting straight in his chair. "But I would rather not be so open about it like Anti over here. And Anti, don't speak with your mouth full, it's disrespectful."

Anti just stuck his tongue out at Dark's comment, making the Iplier roll his eyes, grimacing as he turned his head to Wilford, who sat next to him.

"But you just said it out loud. . .?" Mark responded, staring at Dark with a confused look on his face.

Dark just shrugged, Nathan speaking once again, "Look, I may be old to all of you, but I'm only thirty and Jameson is twenty-two."

"Wait," Wilford uttered, the mute not having told him this information before. "You're only twenty-two?!"

Jameson just nodded, looking awkwardly around the room, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Okay, I think it's safe to just leave this conversation alone and finish eating so we can all sleep," Thomas announced, noticing a lot of people looking completely drained, everyone agreeing and quietly eating.

~

Soon, everyone was finished with their food, a couple of people yawning as they headed out of the dining hall and up the stairs.

"There should be a pair of pyjamas on each of the beds," Nathan said as he watched everyone walk past him, uttering the man a good night. "I hope you all sleep well."

~

It was soon three-thirty in the morning, Virgil laying awake on his bed, on his back, his eyes slightly widened as he stared at the ceiling, the male looking like he wasn't going to be able to sleep any time soon.

Virgil, like the person he is, was thinking about how Nathan could've poisoned their food and he was slowly dying but he didn't know, along with other various thoughts.