✔ Part 24 ✔

"Take the jacket off," Die instructed to the man beside Anti who only nodded in response, reaching over to the demon.

Anti started moving away slowly, cursing to himself as the straight jacket was thrown to the side.

The Septiceye grimaced as he heard the metal of the discarded bracelet fall to the wooden platform below him.

"What!?" He heard Die yell, making the green-haired man giggle to himself as he turned his head towards the blond. "How did you get out of the bracelet?!"

"Some would say magic," Anti spoke, a large grin making its way onto Anti's face as his razor-sharp teeth were slowly exposed to everyone. "But, I would call it you not taking enough precautions."

Anti heard the guy that stood beside him start moving, making him reach up and grab the noose that hung above him.

He then teleported to right behind the guy, wrapping it around his neck, watching as he struggled, hanging from the large pillar.

Anti cackled, slowly turning to Die as the people in the crowd started running away, yelling and freaking out about the situation at hand.

The green-haired demon rolled his shoulder as he watched Die face him with hatred clear in his eyes, "What's your big bad plan now?"

"To kill you a different way," Die spoke in a low voice, the blond's mouth twitching upwards into a half-smirk as footsteps came from behind Anti.

The Septiceye turned quickly, grabbing the fist that was propelled his way.

Virus' eyes widened, yelling out in pain as the other demon twisted his arm around, a loud snap following soon after, Anti kicking him backwards, a loud crash following after he hit a wall.

Anti, hearing another person run up from behind him, side-stepped, watching Blank stumble past him.

Anti glitched a knife into his hand as he heard some of the other egos run in, trying to keep Virus and Die away from him as he dealt with Blank.

The two demons glared at each other, Anti's grasp on his knife only tightened as the seconds went by, until Blank finally ran forwards, throwing a punch at the other.

Anti glitched out of the way of the oncoming attack, appearing beside Blank and kicking his side, laughing as the Crank Ego stumbled away, falling to the ground.

"Aw, c'mon, now," Anti giggled, watching in amusement as Blank got back up to his feet. "I thought you were better than that."

"I am," Blank huffed out, a smirk playing on his lips. "But, you're completely ignoring everything other than me, and that's not good."

Anti's eyes widened as he turned, not being fast enough as he felt something sharp stick into the side of his neck.

A syringe.

It was a random demon who had run up, sticking whatever liquid was in the syringe into him.

Anti growled, reaching his hand up and ripping the needle out of his neck, staring at it for a moment.

None of the liquid that was in it before was left. It was all in Anti's system.

The Septiceye Ego looked up slowly, his one green eye starting to leak a neon green liquid as sparks began to fly off of his body.

Anti watched as the random demon started shaking in fear, about to turn and run until Anti glitched in front of him, making him stop in his tracks.

"You don't do something like that unless you want to face the consequences," Anti spoke, tilting his head as he slashed open the guy's neck, his sight returning on what was happening with Die, Virus and Blank.