Chapter 18

I woke up in my bed. I didn’t know what time it was, how I got there, or what happened. All I knew was that Louis was gone. He left me for Eleanor and he’s not coming back. I rolled over, expecting my bed to be empty now that Lou was gone, but to my surprise, there was another solid figure there. Hazza.

“Hey! You’re awake!” he said quietly.

“What time is it?” I asked groggily.

“About seven in the morning.” He answered, looking at his watch.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked in disbelief.

“Because it feels like noon to me.” He said through a laugh.

“Oh, gotcha.” I said, stifling a yawn.

“Do you remember anything about what happened yesterday?” he asked me hesitantly.

“All I remember is that Eleanor came back, Louis left with her, and she called me a slut.” I recalled.

“And then you blacked out.” Harry added.

“Right. So I’ve been out for twelve hours?” I asked.

“Approximately.” He said.

“What’s going to happen to us?” I asked him in a murmur.

“The lads all talked to your mum after Lou left, and we’re all going to stay for the rest of the two weeks, but I don’t think you’re coming back to London with us.” he answered me quietly with a frown.

I sighed. “What if I just stayed with one of the other boys?” I asked in a half whine.

        I wasn’t about to miss out on going to London. Louis might have left me, but Liam, Haz, Zayn, and Niall were still my best friends, and I still wanted to go with them.

“You can ask your mum…” he said, trailing off, and standing up.

“Wait! Haz, don’t leave, please.” I pleaded. I didn’t want to be alone right now.

He sighed, getting back in the bed. “Kay.”

“I need you to help me do something today.” I said matter of factly.

“What’s that?” he asked, seemingly amused.

“I’m going to get rid of all of my Louis stuff. And you’re helping.” I said.

“What could you possibly have? You weren’t together long.” He questioned.

“It’s not much, but I can’t do it alone.” I begged.

“Oh, fine.” He muttered.

“Thanks!” I said with whatever enthusiasm I could manage.

        We spent the morning deleting all of the pictures of Lou and me from my phone, changing the sheets on the bed, and deleting all of his messages on Skype, his texts, and we threw out all the magazines with pictures of us in them. All evidence that we were ever together was gone. I felt better, kind of.

        I stayed in bed all day, and everyone came in to check on me periodically to make sure I was alright, and reassure me that everything would be okay. The whole time, Harry never left my side. I was glad, too; I really didn’t want to be alone. The day passed, and Hazza put up with all the sad romance movies I made him watch. He comforted me when I cried, and he was always asking if I needed anything. I was so thankful that I had him.

        When it was about nine o’clock that night, I was tired, and everyone else had already gone to bed, so I told Harry he could go lay down if he wanted to. He went back to his room, and I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up at about three in the morning because my bed was moving. Wait, moving?

“Did I wake you?” I recognized Harry whispering in my ear.

“Yeah. Why are you in here?” I asked.

“Niall just snuck out to go sleep in your sister’s room, and I don’t like sleeping alone.” He confessed.

“Oh, well in that case you can stay.” I said sleepily.

        Harry said something else as I was falling back asleep, but I was already under before I could make out what he said. And maybe that’s what he wanted.