Chapter 37

We finally pulled away from each other when each of our phones went off at the same time. I pulled mine out as Harry pulled his out, and I saw I had a mention on Twitter. I opened up the app and checked to see who had obviously mentioned Harry and me in the same thing. I smiled to see that all the boys had taken a picture of us kissing from their little bubble beneath ours, and posted them to Twitter.

        We looked down and smiled at them, and I laughed as Louis made some really overly exaggerated kissing faces, using lots of tongue. The rest of the boys waved, when my phone went off again.

        Smile! (: Liam texted me. I showed the text to Haz, and he grabbed my waist, and we both smiled while the boys took more pictures. They got bored with that pretty quickly, so we started doing funny faces, I jumped on Harry’s back, we kissed some more, the boys did some candids, and then Harry pulled his phone back out.

“I need some for my phone.” He said, smiling.

        He opened the camera, and at first we just took some pictures together, smiling like normal couples do, and then we started making stupid faces, he gave me bunny ears, I kissed him on the cheek in one, he took one where we were kissing, and then the Eye started descending, so we had to quit.

        The boys sent us some of the best ones they took of us, and our Twitters were blowing up because if there was any people who doubted Hadry, they knew we were real now.

        When we got to the bottom, Harry and I exited our little bubble, and the rest of the boys got off behind us. Next we were driving around and seeing Big Ben and the London Bridge. I had no clue if those were even close to each other, but the boys assured me that you can get anywhere in London quickly. Doubtful…

        We went to Big Ben first, and we took some pictures together there, and it was pretty cool seeing it up close. When we got to London Bridge, we stopped kind of far away from it, just close enough to see it and take pictures of it; we figured we didn’t really have to drive over it.

        We spent a good amount of the day driving to all these places, and on the way home, the boys took me by the arena that the 2012 Olympics were held at. We took some pictures out front and then hopped back into our cars and drove back to Haz and Lou’s flat. Liam, Zayn, and Niall decided they’d just crash here because we’re all knackered, and they don’t feel like driving home.

        Tomorrow we leave bright and early, and all six of us are touring the Buckingham Palace. All of the boys have already been there, but they said it’s pretty cool, so they’ll go back for me. God, I love them.

        We all got in the flat and got ready for bed. Liam’s sleeping with Lou in his room, and Niall and Zayn are sleeping on the couches in the den. I curled up in the bed next to Hazza, hoping that when we woke up, we’d be the only people in the bed.

        I remember waking up a few times in the night and trying to roll over, but I was having some trouble moving. I eventually gave up and just stayed in one position all night. When Harry woke me up, it was a little easier because I’m finally getting used to the time change.

“Okay, don’t move, and don’t scream this time.” Harry warned me.

        I groaned and opened my eyes, gasping at what met my eyes.

“Do they all sleep walk?!” I exclaimed.

        Louis was on the other side of me again, Zayn had squeezed in next to Harry, and then Niall and Liam were laying across all of our feet. How does this happen?