Chapter 36

We all spent the rest of the day at Louis and Harry’s flat, and around nine the rest of the boys and Dani and Perrie went home. I was exhausted from the time change, being in the hospital, losing all that blood, and trying to figure out why Lou looked so mad when I said I loved Harry, so naturally I fell asleep on the couch.

        I was woken when I felt like I was being shaken, but it was only Harry picking me up and carrying me to our room. He set me down on his bed and took my shoes off for me, and then pulled the covers over me. A few minutes later I felt him side in next to me.

“Night gorgeous.” He whispered, kissing my forehead.

“Night Haz.” I whispered back, snuggling up to him.

        I fell asleep almost immediately, Harry wrapping his arms around me. I woke up in the middle of the night because Harry was mumbling that it was time to get up. I took my good arm and threw it over my eyes because of the light. Wait. Light in the middle of the night? Oh, that’s right, it only feels like it’s the middle of the night to me.

        I opened my eyes and saw Harry rubbing his own sleepily. I rolled over and hit something hard. I screamed and shot out of the bed, totally freaked out. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I found Harry and Lou laughing hysterically in the bed.

“What are you doing in here?!” I screamed, pointing to Louis.

“Must’ve slept walked in here last night. It happens all the time, don’t worry about it love.” He said, laughing.

“It does. I probably should have warned you.” Harry said.

        His eye looked a little better today, not so black, more of a gross purple yellow. My little commando roll off the bed did nothing good for my arm though. It had started to hurt really badly.

“Haz, where did you put my medicine?” I whined.

“Does your arm hurt?” he asked anxiously.

“No. I’ve secretly become addicted to them and I’m going to start eating them like candy. Of course my arm fucking hurts!” I shouted, grumpy because it felt like four in the morning to me.

“Sorry.” Harry said, emphasizing the last syllable.

        He got up and went to go get me my medicine, and Louis pulled me up off the floor.

“Thanks.” I mumbled.

“Sure thing.” Louis said, holding onto my hand for a beat too long.

        Harry walked back in with my medicine and some juice for me.

“Thanks babe.” I said, pecking him lightly on the mouth.

“Anything for you, lovely.” He said into my neck as his arm snaked around my waist.

        I giggled and pulled away, but he just pulled me back in.

“Stop!” I squealed.

“I love hearing you giggle though! It’s so cute!” He said, pulling me back onto the bed and releasing me so I could take my pills.

        Louis walked out of the room at some point during our little moment. Awkward…

        The three of us got ready, and the other boys came over, since they all live in the city now. We decided we’d spend today touring London. Holly shit. I’m touring London today with a certain boy band that most girls would sell their soul to just be in the same room with, not to mention getting a private city tour from them.