Epilogue

Five years later

        Five years ago today, a boy named Harry Styles came to my door step and declared his love for me… Again. Today, I’m married to him.

        For the next year after Harry came back for me, we kept our promises to each other, and when I finally got out of school, and the boys slowed down their touring, we could finally be together. We got married, and we’re coming up on our second wedding anniversary. Liam and Dani got married as well. Big surprise there right? Zayn and Perrie split up a while ago, but they’re still good friends. Lou worked things out with Eleanor, and they picked things right back up again. Niall and my sister ended things shortly after I came back from England, but they still talk sometimes.  The boys are all still great friends. So great, that they bought this big piece of land in southern England, and we all live as neighbors in our own private little corner of the world.

                Harry and I have twins. Our son’s name is Townsend Harold, but we call him Towns. His twin is little Aria Ann, but we call her Ari. Towns and Ari will be a year old this summer. Louis and Eleanor have things in the works to get married, and we are all so excited. Niall claims he wants to keep living the bachelor life, but we know he will settle down eventually. Liam and Dani have Taylor, and she’ll be three in December. Zayn has been seeing a girl named Sarah recently, but I don't think they are too serious about each other yet.

        So five years ago, these five boys came into my life and turned it up-side-down. I never in a million years dreamed that I would be living this life, but I wake every morning with a smile on my face because of it.

        So, for the rest of my life, I’ll live here in southern England with my husband, Harry, our kids, Towns and Ari, and our best friends Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and their families. I finally got the life I’ve always dreamed of… And to think that it all started with just a bump on the head from one very funny pop star that summer five years ago…

        The End