[those eyes]

Taehyung arrived to Seoul, he walked to a huge building, namjoon was waiting for him the moment he walked in.
They went together by elevator while namjoon was reporting him the latest information.
Namjoon:" the head went yesterday to Japan he will meet the head of the yakuza,  so you have to deal with the north forces."
Taichung: "it's gonna be hard we never interact with north before so taking them in our side before wang is a bonus for us,  did you prepare the money."
Namjoon:" yes."

In the evening, they arrived in the North.

Only Taehyung was able to walk to a traditional ancient house.
Taehyung bowed to the old man. ( the head of the north )
Taehyung:" thank you for accepting to meet me."
North's head:" sit down, you must me taehyung I heard a lot about you..you look exactly like your father."
Taehyung:" I heard you met my father back then."

North's head: "not only met we used to be good buddies but he insisted to work for the south that why we split."
Taehyung:" I want to alliance the south and the north."

North's head smirked and held the cup of tea:" wang hmm?"
Taehyung:" wang is not the main reason, there is a lot of things happening the head of east was murdered and it became a mess... Wang doesn't wish for  the alliance he wants to take control over all the forces."

North's head staring at him:" what will be the reward?"
Taehyung:" as I promised."
North's head:" wang came yesterday to see me."
Taehyung was shocked...he didn't expect it..
North's head:" haha look at your face!! I reject his offer I don't deal with the deserter."
Taehyung:" I appreciate your assistance."

Taehyung walked outside, namjoon was waiting in the car.
Taehyung:" take me to the east."
Namjoon:" then it worked."

They flow to the east..it was already the night.
Namjoon:" it is not stable here, because the head died and they still fighting over the heir of the forces... Do you think it is a good idea?"
Taehyung:" wait me here."

Taehyung walked in, the sons of the head welcomed him they are about the same age as him.

They asked:" how can we help you? You know it's still stable here."
Taehyung:" I'm not here for your help I'm here to help you."
They stared at each other and asked him:" how?"

Taehyung:" I heard your other relative want to be in charge of the head. Well as I know you are both the heads of the east now but you need confirmation I will make all the forces to sign on you to be the official heads."

Few minutes and They immediately agreed.

Later on, when he was on his way to the south again.
Namjoon:" why didn't you take rest in the hotel?"
Taehyung:" I don't have time, I have to finish everything."
Namjoon:" the west, east, north are all in our side."
Taehyung:" wang is controlling the center... He will make his moves by trying to murder the heads one by one this is his strategy to win. I have to take the center back!"

Days later, hoseok was in the garden resting on a bench and reading a book.
He stopped reading for a minute and drawn on his thoughts.
Hoseok *thoughts*:" it's has been 15 days... Maybe he died... Ah, I wish that."

Adrian walked toward hoseok and sat down beside him.
Hoseok stares at him:" they will come to get me to my room if they saw us together then go I'm in a nice place."

Adrian wrote on a small note and handed it to hoseok.
It says:" I feel alone when the highness is not around, no one talk to me, please be my friend."

Hoseok:" no I don't wanna be no one friend, I don't want to stay here I don't want to get attached to anyone but if you want to help me so I can escape then that another conversation."