[why us?]

Two days passed.

Taehyung was on his way to his office he met hoseok in the elevator.
He stands behind him checking his figure then he gazes at his ear he had a new piercing.

Taehyung:" are you handling the work?"
Hoseok didn't bother to respond and looked away. Then he left the elevator without looking behind him.

Taehyung *sigh*:" how can he is still working after all the pressure I'm putting him in?"

Taehyung walked to his office and sat there for a while before calling namjoon.

A few minutes later.
Namjoon: "so he is still there?"
Taehyung:" he won't make it to the weekend."
Namjoon: "ah by the way I sent your Butler all the information about the Japanese dude."
Taehyung:" alright he will bring it to me, he said a boyfriend ugh I'm so annoyed."

Namjoon:" just let the boy live his life."
Taehyung:" I'm not going to hurt him I will just make sure to take him back to Japan."
Namjoon:" why is everything happening to you from japan.."
Taehyung: "it's okay... I already accepted this ugly reality."
Namjoon:" I will come the next week, did you see the bride?"
Taehyung:" I just saw her once with her father. Anyway, I gotta go I have a reunion."

After the reunion, taehyung left for dinner with hoseok's father and other two businessmen.

Hoseok's father:" We are ready for the next week's engagement."

Taehyung spaced out in his thoughts,when the other men were talking.

*thoughts*:" I really don't know what to do... Hoseok will go insane if he knew...ah that's why I didn't want him to come back...
Why me? Why us... I know it's for the business sake between the yakuza of Japan and us... This marriage is not based on love and even her I don't think she is happy...what burden-

Hoseok's father called taehyung multiple times:" Taehyung!!!"
Taehyung realized him:" Oh I'm sorry I was thinking about some work."
Her father responds in Japanese:" I'm so glad I'm giving my daughter to the highness."
Taehyung forced himself to smile...

Hoseok's father:" Oh I didn't tell you my son is working under taehyung, I'm so proud he is with his father's side."
The other men:" Oh I have a daughter but she is still in high school-

Taehyung cut him: "NO!!! Hoseok has someone he loves so please I don't want him to be included in such marriage."

On their way, Jung wasn't pleased:" you were rude, don't you know we should be careful with such people."
Taehyung stared at him deadly:" you want me to suck their dick I said don't include Hoseok in this let me handle all this by myself but now him."

Jung:" your relationship with my son was a mistake from the beginning."
Taehyung bit his lips without feeling the pain of his lips bleeding...
Taehyung:" pullover I will go to the company."

He went to his car:" go out I will drive."
He drives fast to the company.

He walked to Hoseok's office, Hoseok was still working at a late hour.
Hoseok stared at him confused.

Taehyung felt a relief just by seeing him.. *he sighed*

Hoseok:" do you want something?"
Taehyung:" nothing, I'm just checking the work.."

Hoseok stand up and went to pour some coffee:" you want?"

Taehyung:" yeah." He sat there and just gaze at Hoseok profile side.. Admiring him from afar.

Hoseok handed him the mug.
They quietly sat and drunk their cup of coffee... Both felt warm and better after a long day of stress and pressure.

Hoseok's phone rang, he cut that peaceful moment and answered:" oh Yamada?"