[babybear]

Taehyung didn't return for 2months he was extremely busy.
Hoseok was getting used to being in the castle he even became friend with the chef and some guards, he talks to them and eats with them all the time.

Hoseok was in his room:" two months... What could have happened to him? Last time his friend was murdered that's mean his job is dangerous." *sigh*

Later at midnight, he was sleeping until he heard the helicopter noise.
He woke up and ran outside to the rooftop without acknowledging what he was doing his head asked him what are you doing why are you running but his body was moving by itself...

Taehyung was talking with the butler
Taehyung:" no I can't stay I just came to take something."
The butler:" Highness you could have told me to send it."
Taehyung:" no they are so important-

His eyes widened and stopped talking and just glanced in front of him he couldn't believe hoseok was there breathless looking at him with a worried gaze.
Taehyung:" go now. Instructing all the guards including the butler to go.

Therefore it was just him and hoseok...
Both looking at each other none stop.
Taehyung took off his jacket and walked closer toward hoseok.
Taehyung:" it's cold-
Hoseok bounce his body on taehyung arms and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung's mouth dropped as he felt hoseok hugging him, he held him tightly and whispered:" hoseok.."
Hoseok:" I was scared you could have died."
Taehyung chuckled:" Is this a joke?"
He pushed hoseok gently and stepped back.
Taehyung:" you always wished me dead..why now?"

He stares at him confused suddenly he saw the tears falling on hoseok cheeks, he sighed out of solace.
Taehyung:" why? why are crying? Please stop."
He tried to wipe the tears away.
Taehyung:" I'm sorry I'm here...I'm okay."
Hoseok didn't say anything.

Taehyung:" it's fucking cold and you are barefoot."
Taehyung pulled hoseok and lifted him, and went down to his room.
Hoseok didn't tolerate he was calm.

Taehyung scented his hair, the smell of vanilla:" you smell so delicious."
Hoseok flickered and tried to cover his face.

They entered to taehyung's room.
He put down hoseok and went to his closet and undressed.
While he was changing, hoseok kept staring at him passiontly...

After he finished, Taehyung went and grabbed hoseok hand and dragged him to his bed and sat down and lift his head and stare at hoseok...

Taehyung:" I wasn't planning to stay but I'm tired and I want to sleep...lets cuddle and sleep..together...if you don't want-

Hoseok gets on taehyung lap and hugged him.. And with the sweetest tone he said:" it's alright."

Taehyung lay down and start rubbing hoseok back in circles trying to comfort him.
Hoseok:" I know."
Taehyung:" you now what?"

Hoseok:" no one told me this but I know you are protecting me taehyung... Or let's call you baby bear.."

Taehyung's heart thumped and start trembling because of what he heard...

Hoseok:" I remember you...baby bear we met when I was 7 years old at my grandpa house you were with your father..i remember we played the whole day and when I asked you about your name you said you can't tell me and I was sad because I thought we are friends... Then you said you "can call me baby bear"... I was really depressed because we didn't meet... You left the strongest first impression on me.."

Taehyung kissed hoseok's forehead..:" thank you for remembering me."
Hoseok:" babybear..babybear...babybear...
Taehyung plops his head on hoseok neck's and kissed his neck:" I missed you.."