[ his past ]

Week later, the same thing happened all over the past days, they had work, meeting, events, etc,

They went for a couple of dates around the city when they had some free time, it was a fresh beginning for their relationship, slowly they are getting along every day, getting used to each other..

One day they came back from the work heading to the hotel but they decided to walk alone and chat, they were holding hands staring at each other with eyes full of love and joy.

Hoseok:" so you are telling me you learned French in just a few months??"

Taehyung:" I had a teacher on my own, I was raised to learn everything they thought me."

Hoseok:" when was your first kiss?"

Taehyung:" huh? Does it matter? I have you now?"

Hoseok:" tell me I'm curious, you know a lot about me, I want to know more about you, even though I know some things but you are still a mystery box for me.."

Taehyung:" I really don't know maybe when I was 14."
Hoseok:" omg that's so early for me."

Taehyung:" and you? You it was with your first girlfriend in high school?"

Hoseok:" see!!!! I told you!! You know everything about me!"

Taehyung:" ma bad continue!"

Hoseok:" we weren't that officials  like we both agreed on just having sex and play around, and not to fall for each other, I didn't complain as long as I was having fun."

Taehyung:" so you didn't have a boyfriend at all?"

Hoseok:" yeah pretend like you don't know... .well of course, I didn't know I'm attracted to men until I met you...so everything I'm experiencing with you is new for me..."

Taehyung grinned:" lucky me."

Hoseok:" and yo-

Taehyung cut him:" do you want to swim in the hotel pool."

Hoseok:" yeah of course."

Hours later, at the pool.

Taehyung rent the pool just for them, it was in the roof very fancy and romantic, they didn't feel the cold, hoseok wanted to continue their chat and learns more about taehyung by asking him countless questions...

Hoseok:" what is the most dangerous thing you did?"

Taehyung:" walking to wang hidden place by myself to save you, and once I almost got shot."

Hoseok:" sometimes I don't understand your love for me..."

Taehyung wet hair, wide chest and his sharp gaze yet so passionate...hoseok moved closer to taehyung he remembered their scene in the pool back in the castle...

It felt the same though, this time hoseok is not welling to run away he was ready to get held by taehyung, to be kissed by him...

Hoseok puts his hands around taehyung's neck..while making glamorous eye contact... Taehyung realized that hoseok wants him, wants his attention...

He grabbed him from his thin waist into his body, the water made it easier to make them go closer and closer.

Taehyung:" you will never understand my love for you.. You want to kiss me don't you? Then do it."

Hoseok didn't hesitate and toss his lips on taehyung's lips... Every time they kiss..they get lost in each other elegant movement...

Taehyung pulling him closer every second but now the water became a burden, their bodies are slippery. . . every time he tastes hoseok lips he realizes that he has been starving...the kiss burn as hell...