Chapter 3

Somebody else?

Flashback.

"Chan. Wake up."

The body which was laying currently lifeless on our soft sheets slowly started to move and he placed his hand over his face, wiping it gently.

"I'm back again." He mumbled almost quiet enough so that I didn't hear. But I did.

"I'm sorry what?"

He sat up in bed and looked frantically around the room as if he were taking it in for the first time in a while.

"I'm sorry if i did anything to you that you weren't comfortable with last night."

I shook my head quickly taking his hands into mine as I shuffled closer to him on the bed.
"No Chan. It was fine... I actually like that side of you.."

He immediately pushed my hands away and turned his body to climb off the bed. Then he threw a t-shirt over his toned body which my eyes glimpsed across briefly seeing the soft skin. But he seemed cold. He seemed as if he wanted to pretend like last night never happened, even though we were dating.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked now which made it clear that he was ignoring my last statement.

"Sure." I was a little uncertain to whether he would be up for it but he seemed to be rushing to get ready now.

"Oh and Chan..."

"Mmm."

"Why were you at a bar yesterday?"

He paused and looked in thought but I could tell he had no recollection. Maybe he was drunk out of his mind last night, that would explain it. Although thinking back to last night, I didn't taste nor smell any alcohol on him.

"I was at a bar? Which bar?"

"I don't know. You didn't know yourself."

"Damn it." He shouted causing me to jump a little with how unexpected it was.
"Chan whats wrong, you're scaring me."

"Nothing, just go get ready." Reluctantly, I did as he said and got changed into some regular clothes, and we headed out my house.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"Erm, i will just have a coffee and a bacon sandwich."

I laughed a bit to lighten the mood although I felt confused.
"What do you mean. You told me you never eat bacon because it's too fatty. Did you change your mind?" He sighed, I heard the strain in it and I really didn't know what to do to make it better, he looked as if he were having the worst breakfast ever. I wish it would go back to when we were truly happy.

"Yeah, let's just say that."

"Chan, Is everything alright, please speak to me, i hate seeing you like this." I held my hand to touch his but he swiftly moved it out of reach.