Chapter 6

Is it you?

"So, Christopher, do you know when you first appeared?" We didn't break eye contact and I was satisfied to think I could get somewhere with my curiosity today

"I remember the day."

"Go on then..."

"It was when he first saw you."

Me. This all led back to me and it made me feel consumed by a giant hole. So when Chan first saw me, the personality Christopher appeared within him.

"What- what else can you remember?"

"I just remember thinking how beautiful you were." My cheeks instantly flooded with warmth, as his beautiful eyes remained connected with mine. His voice was softer now, more sincere.

"What about Chan though. Did he ever truly love me? Or was it just you all along."

"That's a question to ask him, not me."

It was annoying me how I couldn't just speak to one person, but I had to wait until Chan resurfaced.

"Look Chris, this is hard for me. I was in love with... one of you, or all of you." I sighed and looked back up at him. "It's hard to look at you and act like everything is fine. I'm hurting so deeply."

Chris stood up again quite suddenly and he just nodded while breaking away from my eye contact before looking back once again.

"Yeah I get it

"Yeah I get it. You're the only one struggling here." Pain was evident in his eyes as he was breathing heavily yet standing still.

"Wait no Chris I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I'm hurting to see you go through this, yes it hurts me too because you broke up with me because of this but you're suffering truly the most."

"Y/n, I am stuck in here. I am a person, I have my own mind and thoughts. But I can't escape, and I can't do the things I want to do because I am inside of him." I saw him getting upset so I just wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder, holding him tightly.