Hakone

"OHH!"

"I know, where we are, Were at 35 degrees, 19 minutes north,139 degrees, 32 minutes east" Senku said.

"How nostalgic" Y/n said after seeing the buddha statue.

Y/n notice Yuzuriha teared up, Taiju notice her crying.

"What's wrong, Yuzuriha?! who made you cry? is it me!?" he said and look around and point at himself.

Y/n just stare at yuzuriha with a concerned look.

"No,I'm not crying! I mean,It's not that I'm not crying...but it's not like that, Taiju-kun, I just woke up today, and nothing feels real right now, but seeing the great buddha of kamakura made me realize we really are in japan, It really has been thousands of years, I started thinking about my mom and dad, and everyone else" Yuzuriha said.

Y/n look down and shakes her head.

"Let's worry about it later, let's more focus on, what is right now" Y/n thought while Senku chuckles.

"Kukuku....No worries about that were about to beat tsukasa and save all of humanity" Senku said and Y/n just smile at him.

"Yeah"  Y/n said.

"He's right,Yuzuriha!" Taiju said.

Clearly lightening up the mood.

"And the Great Buddha just told us the way! He's stood for thousands of years without falling apart, He really is a god! Wait, a buddha? Well, anyway, something like that!" He said confindently and laugh.

"Well, yeah, they made the buddha out of bronze, Scientifically, it just doesn't rot" Senku said.

"Hmm?" Taiju look at him.

"Look! there's  absolutely no foliage around the Buddha! it's like he made it so we could find him easily!" Taiju cheerfully said.

"Well, yeah, it's leaking copper ions like crazy" Senku said.

"Hmm?" Taiju just look at him.

"It's just poisonous to most plants, That's it! Bronze!  We can use it to make mirrors!" Senku said while he got an idea that can be useful.

" Time to upgrade my trash sextant! I'll just help myself to some of this" He said and start to pound the statue and laugh.

"That's president for you" Y/n said amused watching senku.

"Stop! You blasphemous bastard! It's a Great Buddha!" Taiju said trying to stop Senku.

"Shut up, Simpleton! Go away!" Senku said and still doing what he needed to do.

"Y/n, help me, stop him!" Taiju said

"Well...Taiju, when it comes to things like this, lets be pratical than being sentimental" Y/n said joining Senku scraping the statue.

"OI! not you too y/n! you both will get curse! stop it!" Taiju said trying to manage the two who shares the same point of view.

"Thank you for helping us, We sure to use your help, meaningful" Y/n stop and said that and continue, Taiju thought he finally stop one, but look like it's not.

"NO! the Great Buddha!" Taiju said.

Yuzuriha just watch them and giggles to herself at how nostalgic,

After the long walk, It's start to get dark.

"Come on, just a little bit more, you can do it! Senku, Yuzuriha, Y/n" Taiju energetic said.