Four use of Shells

3rd POV

After Y/n finally calm Senku down.

"Deep breathes" y/n said.

Senku just pat her hand that he is calm already and look at taiju whose confused at what senku getting Frustrated.

"Oi big oaf, Do you know that the shell we used to trim your beard is useful, pulverize them into powder, and you have that calcium whatever it is, carbonate stuff" Senku said. 

"All right! time for brawn to work,Leave it to me" Taiju said while he started to collect shells and pulverize them.

"Nothing's as exhilarating as calcium carbonate. There are four insanely useful ways to use it" Senku said and continued.

 "First, Agriculture, we use it blow away all the hydrogen ions, in other words, it upgrades the soil. Second, construction,cook it together with sand. and you have mortar. Mortar is basic cement, we can build huge furnaces and houses. Third, soap, gather sodium carbonate from seaweed,mix it with oil and the reaction creates soap. Getting sick means game over in this world, this little chunk that keeps germs off of us is our stone of life in a world with no doctors, It's our doctor stone"Senku explained.

Tsukasa was just surprised at Senku's explanation.

Y/n just did all that senku task her to do, While Tsukasa just take the chance to praise senku from the knowledge he just pass upon them.

"Your really an amazing person,Senku, even in that situation you guys are surrounded by lion you calmly explained the situation, I never met someone as remarkable as you are, I respect you from the bottom of my heart" Tsukasa  said.

Y/n was there helping Senku when Tsukasa was praising him.

Something in his words makes
y/n alert.

"A man complimenting another man in his face is either an homo or an con man, so what are you trying to say? " Senku said.

Y/n become more alert.

"You wound me, it's not I have any intent, I just thought that you could really rebuild civilization from zero,Mmm... That's all I've been thinking" Tsukasa said.

Senku just looked at Tsukasa while Y/n is just there.

The tension between them is still there but when Taiju came back. It disperse, y/n didn't say anything and just observe them both.

"So what's the fourth one? You said theres four uses of shell right?!" Taiju breaking the tension.

As always he didn't notice the tension.

Senku look at Taiju and give him a look that y/n could only understand.

"No, there's three, I said three didn't I?" Senku said joining Taiju from going back to the ocean.

"Wahaha, Oh, really guess even my memory's are too crude and simple too" Taiju agreed.

Tsukasa just question him.

Y/n just stay quiet.

"Aren't you coming?" Tsukasa question the girl.

While she just pat the dirt and nods that she will come.

"You really quite an Quiet one, huh?" Tsukasa said while they walking were Senku and Taiju is.

Y/n just nods as a respond to him.

"You only speak to Senku and Taiju, do you perhaps hate or dislikes me? " Tsukasa asked.

"I don't like nor dislikes you at all" Y/n finally said as they reach the ocean and Senku watching Taiju gathering shells as Y/n join Senku sitting on the rock.

"Oh y/n, so you come also" Senku asked casually and Y/n just nods at him.

"Least speak up, Y/n don't give me the silent treatment" Senku joking said.

"I wasn't, actually" y/n said.

"She speak, this is a Ten billion percent miracle" Senku teasing tone and smirking at y/n.

"There's no such as Miracle, President"

"Well said, Vice President" Senku said.

Y/n liked Senku calling her "Y/n" and she liked calling Senku, President that it become an habit of her to call him with Respect.

Senku isn't honest at all.

Even though Senku liked y/n addressing him."Senku only" which she act casually around him also. Senku is very aware that Y/n admired him.

While they were having a bit of time together.

"I feel a storm is coming, Senku..." Y/n Mumble to her breathe as she gaze upon the back of Tsukasa. Looking at the blue horizon.

"This stone world is freedom" Tsukasa said and pick up a shell as he observed on it.

"From the first place no one's owns the shell, the sea, the earth to begin with" Tsukasa said and tell about the boy whose picking shells for his sister that loves the story little mermaid, while the boy was collecting an old drunk owner of the land beat the boy and accuse him for stealing.

Tsukasa atmosphere around him suddenly changed into a dangerous aura and he punch an old man statue meaning.

"Oi...oi you should have know, what you just did Tsukasa, you just killed a person" Senku said.

Y/n just keep her natural neutral facade, Not showing emotions.

"Of course, I'm very aware of that" Tsukasa said.

So his hidden intent is finally showing up.

"But then are you going to revive the selfish adults also, they maybe grateful to you at first but then later on they all going to say, Thats my land, pay your rent, pay your tax, they start to profitting from the weak again, I won't allow it, This stone world is a paradise that is not yet tainted, Let's revive just the innocent young people, we'll live together with nature...Doesn't belong to someone else, It's an opportunity to cleanse humanity,Don't you agree?...Senku" 

Y/n just look at senku.

"Whatever decision president made,I support it" She thought to herself.

Tsukasa is ready to broke another adult statue again and Senku just stop him.

"Not at all, not even a 1 millimeter, I'm a technology loving boy who gets excited over mechs and space and doraemon and stuff like that, I'm going to use the power of science to rescue every single person" Senku said to Tsukasa. 

"That's Senku for you" Y/n thought

While Tsukasa just glare at senku, Senku tried his best not to look intimidate to the danger he face.