Survival 1

3rd POV

Taiju, yuzuriha start to call for Senku as they both gaze upon at his lifeless body. No matter how loud they call for his name. There are no response coming from him. Y/n just stand there like she was a statue, she didn't have any expression. Only her eyes turn dull.

Like she died along with Senku inside, after seeing Senku's lifeless body.

Tsukasa just stand there watching them sympathetically.

"You can give him a proper burial" Tsukasa said.

Tsukasa POV

If Taiju lost control and start to attack me because of Senku, I have to fight him. But then Yuzuriha is here, she can be a hostage to control Taiju.

Y/n, she is like a doll, and she doesn't show any response. But while holding Yuzuriha as a hostage and Senku the hostility she send towards me is not something, I should not let my guard down.

Taiju POV

"Taiju-kun..." Yuzuriha worried said. As she glance at me, while I look back at her.

"Don't worry...I'm calm, yuzuriha" I said and tell her something.

" I'm sorry, yuzuriha... it's just..."

"It's alright, Taiju-kun didn't we four promised back then...it will work out fine, I'm just sure it will" Yuzuriha said.

" Yeah... Thank you Yuzuriha" I said and throw the rock

Y/n and Senku is really alike.
Only Senku can really help y/n to this situation, I have seen this happen once, Senku only have helped y/n.

3rd POV

As for Tsukasa he is wary about Taiju, for Tsukasa, Taiju is a huge threat, so he keep his eyes on Taiju.

According to Tsukasa female should be protected like in primitive time.

While Taiju throw the rock as a decoy Tsukasa will try to figure it out, and he won't let Taiju out of his sight, which is a big miscalculation he have done, the time taiju took the choice to be a decoy, yuzuriha can freely move and throw a pot full of black powder.

Women should be protected by the Men.

But science set everything equal.

Tsukasa kick the pot full of black powder and see that yuzuriha drags y/n.

"Black powder this is, the final thing Senku left behind a memento of science" 

Taiju POV

Still remember the promise.

"Sorry to barge in on your reunion chat,  but make up your mind before tsukasa gets back, We only have two options, Choose one, Plan A : Taiju and Yuzuriha, you two run away right now, and live somewhere far away. Plan B: We together Fight Tsukasa's Murdering with the power of civilization weapons" Senku said seriously while Y/n just thought the most logical way.

"Plan C: three of you leave, I hold him down"  Y/n suggested without hesitation.
Taiju, Senku and Yuzuriha just look at her.

"NO!" They all disagree.

Senku just sigh at your absurd suggestion and plan.

"The answer is obvious! We're going to fight by your side! Don't underestimate us, Senku! and Y/n !" Taiju said.

"Yeah! I have no idea what's going on,but I'll help,too!" Yuzuriha said.

Back then, the  four of us promised.that we would fight together, We have combined all of our strength, Yuzuriha, Senku, y/n and me...this is the fight were bringing to you.