Lion Punch

Taiju POV

"Kukuku...the straight, steady path, it gets faster than you think, In the end science triumphs over fantasy, Now I'm getting excited" Senku said.

"Taiju, we've got your grapes to thank for this, so you can atleast decide the first person we going to save" and he continued said.

"Yeah, thanks to Taiju's grape discovery" Y/n said and look at Senku and she agree with Senku decision.

"Thank you Senku, Y/n!!!" I happily said.

And thought of yuzuriha.

Wait for me, Yuzuriha this time

For sure...

I will save you...

Taiju POV

"Then if  we pour this miracle fluid on yuzuriha, she be revived,right?"I asked Senku and y/n.

Y/n just nod at me, while she just stare at yuzuriha.

"Yeah, In my tests, when I poured the water on the statues lying around they all properly turned back into dead body parts"

Y/n just have a neutral face.

" THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL!! " I screaming said.

"President...you making such a twisted face" Y/n said.

"I'd grown attached to all of them, so thought I'd atleast test it out on them, but as expected, it won't be able to save anyone that's already dead, they're  precious sacrifices to our future, we should send our prayers for them" Senku said.

" RIGHT!!! REST IN PEACE (3X)" I said.

I climb up to the tree and thought.

Sorry for making you wait for 3700 years.

Yuzuriha but now I'm bringing you back to life.

Hmm... revive naked...

Butt naked!!!

"WAIT!!! SENKU, YUZURIHA... YUZURIHA IS NAKED!!!" I panicking said and poke Senku's eyes.

 YUZURIHA IS NAKED!!!" I panicking said and poke Senku's eyes

3rd POV

"Ahhh" Senku painfully scream.

Y/n was surprised at what just happened.

"Don't look, yuzuriha is naked, we can't revive her like this" Taiju defensive said to Senku.

Y/n and Taiju thought a embarrassed Yuzuriha.

Last thing taiju wanted to happen is make yuzuriha uncomfortable with him.

"There you go again, and your stupid illogical mindset, we're in stone world here!, no one cares if you showing your bare ass or waving your dick  for the world to see" Senku said while having a teary eyes looking at him.