Wow, Sorcery

3rd POV

After the dramatic introduction by the self proclaimed sorcerer named Chrome, Senku and y/n just look at each other and back to Chrome.

They both share the same thoughts about him.

"Looks like we won't have to go find him, Senku, y/n, this is the man, I told you two about yesterday" Kohaku said.

"I see...A sorcerer, huh" Y/n said as she wasn't impressed.

"A sorcerer, huh? I'm Senku and this is Y/n, we're a scientist" Senku carelessly introduce.

While Chrome scold Kinro and Ginro for freaking out by the so called sorcery made by Senku. That they can make a lot of stuffs like that with coal suds. Kinro replied he was just being cautious with the new things and he wasn't scared at all. Ginro just admit he was so scared.

When Chrome speak about coal suds, he got the attention of Senku and y/n. Kinro just question, Chrome on what is his purpose, and that he isn't going to rely on Chrome's sorcery.

Chrome were unaffected as he replied he doesn't care and he can do what he like to do. Chrome just declare that there something he won't back down and no one have beat him in sorcery.

Y/n just thought that they're talking to an little boy who loves Harry Potter that he live his life believing on magic. Chrome just suggested to take there sorcery battle to a proper place.

She just glance at senku, if she will interfere but he return the glance that he is curious about the sorcery that Chrome talking about and that she doesn't need to interfere. She just nod as she quietly follow.

Before the epic battle of sorcery, Between the two Sorcerer, Senku vs Chrome. Kinro and Ginro with kohaku and Y/n who tag along and follow Chrome to an place which he own and he only took his tools for sorcery while Senku just wait and observe him.

Chrome just start a fire and Ginro who is curious just let his wild thoughts on how Senku and Chrome will fight using sorcery.

Chrome have an sketchy face. "Behold how bad ass I am" Chrome said. Senku and y/n just sit down in front of the fire. As they were getting tired of the sorcery talk. At the same time Chrome just shout Rainbow bridge. As he have proclaim that he is a Master of flame and then he start throwing something into the flame which change the color of it. Ginro just overreacted with every change of color.

Kinro and Kohaku were also amazed and shock. Well for Senku he was dumbfounded and Y/n just avert her eyes somewhere else as she is uninterested to watch further the whole fiasco Chrome in.

 Well for Senku he was dumbfounded and Y/n just avert her eyes somewhere else as she is uninterested to watch further the whole fiasco Chrome in

(And this one the doodle XD I have draw on what's is y/n's expression after seeing Rainbow bridge by Chrome😂👇 I sucks at drawing, okay"