Gym Session | BM

Idol: BM / Matthew (Kard)
Warnings: basically smut and cursing
Genre: smut
Words:1672

⚠️18+ Content Ahead⚠️

----------------

" Mattheww I don't wanna goooo!" I protested

" Ugh, babe C'mon it'll be quick" Matthew replied while dragging me out of the bed

" I don't wanna comee, I have the right to say no" I replied

" Aaaaaah!" I screamed as Matthew pulled me up the bed and he lifted me onto his shoulders

Matthew continued to held me captive in his arms, I then soon gave up and pat his shoulders to indicate that.

" Fine! I'll come" I grunted

I then changed into some workout clothes and brought a bag filled with water and some towels, going to the gym has always been our like "couple activity". It has also been like our refreshing activity, since I usually like to go to the gym. Today, I was just feeling lazy and had no motivation.

" Are you donee?" Matthew asked

" Almost, be patient hun..." I replied

" The gym is gonna get full" Matthew whined

I walked out of our room wearing training pants and a tank top, that kind of exposed my abs when I lifted my arms. I saw Matthew checking me out and licking his lips.

" Look who's horny" I said while smirking

" I-i uhh I w-was-"

I cut him off with a quick kiss and grabbed his arm signaling him to go down the stairs and to our car.

" Let's continue that at the gym" I whispered in my lover's ear

We both went down the stairs and marched our ways to the car, we went in and headed to the gym.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As soon as we got to the gym, we registered ourselves and we headed our own ways. I wasn't "really into" fitness, all I did at the gym was just going to the treadmill and lift some weights, I never did anything crazy like my boyfriend does. Matthew would always go crazy here, and come home tired and wasted, which may I tell you is really hot. I snapped out of my trance and continued to work out. We usually work out for like a solid 1 hour or less, but this time Matthew was really in a good mood to work out, so we spent like 3 hours in the gym. After Matthew was done working out for 3 goddamn hours, he was sweating so much which highlighted his sculpted abs and his incredible pecs. I was mesmerized by him, he was so perfect, so hot, so sexy.

" Look who's horny now" Matthew said repeating what I said hours ago

He laughed and we went to the bathroom to take a shower.

" Join me" Matthew said sternly

" B-but what if we g-get caught?" I asked worrily

" You're so sexy when you stutter" Matthew said while biting his lips

With that I pushed him into the stalls for the bathroom (by the way, they have like VIP membership, so they get like a crazy big shower just for themselves). I connected our lips in a heated kiss, Matthew fumbled which caused the water to pour on our bodies. We still had our clothes on, which made Matthews abs to be clearly seen, my member on instict sprung up and could be seen clear as day. Matthew ripped my clothes leaving me shirtless, he traced my collar bone leading towards my nipples.