Lick me | Hongseok

(omg he's so fucking hot)

Idol: Heongseok (Pentagon)
Warnings: SMUT
Genre: SMUT
Word count: 1.269

A/n:
I know I said no more smuts, but I'm too weak man. I'm sorry God 👉👈.

(Btw, the story will just start with them already "doing it" so yeh)

⚠️21+ CONTENT UP AHEAD⚠️
VIEWER DISCRETION ADVICED

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd person POV*

Hongseok pinned Y/n's puny little body to the wall, where he started licking his lips seductively, not to mention they're faces just shy from touching.

"Oh your so sexy" Heongseok growled as he rips Y/n's clothes opened.

Y/n likes to think that he has pretty athletic body, if he says so himself, no match for Heongseok's though, he's an actual beast.

"I can't be the only one to not wear clothes" Y/n pouted

"Then make me"  Heongseok winked

"Ahh, Hyung, just open it, just–" Y/n couldn't think straight, being aggravated that Heongseok had full dominance over him, but yet still he teased.

"Just what?" Heongseok smirked

Y/n just weakly whimper in response, he hated this scenario, where Heongseok has just complete dominance over him, and Y/n couldn't do anything.

Y/n then weakly tried to fight back, and put his hands on Heongseok's shirt and tried to rip the fabric apart. Usually, Y/n had the strengths to do that, but after a whole day of tiring work, he just doesn't have the energy, and therefore failed at unleashing the beast.

"Is baby boy getting a little rebellious is he?" He said seductively, licking Y/n's earlobes

Y/n was just a complete mess, he didn't know how to speak or even act, his body was just Heonseoks puppet.

"Answer me" Heongseok said with a bit of more aggresion

Y/n just pouted and nodded. He wanted a piece of Heongseok already, that he was willing to do anything.

"Use your words Y/n!" He said in a demanding tone

"Hyung~~ just pleasee, can you not tease me" Y/n said

Heongseok scoffed as he suddenly rips his clothes, in such a seductive way, while his sweat, highlighting his incredible body. This made horny Y/n, even more hornier.

Y/n watched in awe as Heongseok slowly took Y/n's hands, and led them towards his body. With Y/n, caressing his body, following every single lump one by one.

"Yeah, you like my body?" He licked his lips

Y/n nodded.

"I told you, use your words" Heongseok lightly smacked Y/n's abdoment.

Y/n isntictively, moaned under his smack, leading Heonseok to smirk as he decided to let Y/n explore more of his beefy body.