My flower | Moonbin

Idol: Moonbin (astro)
Genre: Marriage + a little smut slipped right in there 😉
Warning: slight smut
Word count: 975

Plot:
Literally what the title says.
You and Moonbin are gonna be married, that's it :).

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was sitting nervously in my grooms room, waiting as time goes by. I was petrified but also very excited. It was dead silent in the room, only the sound of the clock ticking was filling it. My legs were jittering, and my hands were fidgeting all over the place. I was waiting for my Moonbin to come out and we get to see each other for the first time, in our suits. To get my mind of the nervousness I was feeling, I decided to open up my phone.

Private messages

Y/n:
Yah, Eunwoo-shi, I'm so nervous

E u n w o o 🤪:
I told you already Y/n, he loves you with all his heart

Y/n:
I know, it's just I don't know

E u n w o o 🤪:
Trust me, he loves you so so much. He'll never abandon you

Y/n:
Thanks Eunwoo, Btw, are you coming?

E u n w o o 🤪:
Ofcc, he's my bandmate dummy

Y/n
Hehe, I thought you'd just ditch me

E u n w o o 🤪:
Pabo yah

Y/n:
Ya jerk, LOL

E u n w o o 🤪:
Ya dork

*Y/n was offline*

At that time, the front door of my room opened and, and I could see, my gorgeous boyfriend in his tux. Making him 1000× hotter.

" Anyeong!" He said giving that Moonbin smile

" A-anyeong" I replied in awe

There was a moment of awkward silence, for some period of time. Until, he walked to my chair seductively. He then proceeded to sit on my lap, and put his head centimeters away from mine. To be honest with you, I was really turned on at this point, but I knew that with our tuxedos, we won't get to do that (yet 😉). I pushed my head forward, connecting our lips as Moonbin roughly cradled me in his arms. I break the kiss, to look at his incredible features, tracing each and every one of them.

*knock knock*

Moonbin slowly dropped me on to the floor silently, and we regained our posture, and fixed our wrinkled clothes.

" Come in..." I said

The door slowly opened to see Eunwoo, to call Moobin, to hurry up and get to the platform for the ceremony.

" Anyeong!" I greeted Eunwoo

He waved and smiled back at me, Moonbin then got up and went out of the room, and got ready for the coronation.

" Bye, see you out there" I pecked him

" Bye" as he left the room

As soon as he left the room I immediately started fidgeting all over the place, suddenly thoughts came, and really messed me up. Is started to really question, if I was good enough for him. But, I put all of those negative thoughts, and pushed through.

After a few minutes

*knock knock*

I opened the door, and one of the staff said, that the ceremony is ready. With a long and heavy breath, I went outside to see Jimin, as he led me to the hallways. I could feel my heart pounding, as I take every step closer. Soon, I could see the chapel, with all of the guests who are there. Even some Aroha's came and cheered me on from the outside, this gave me a tremendous boost of confidence. So I started speeding up, my walk and in a snap, I was already near the podium. My fiance looked behind, and saw me, he smiled and gave me a wink. I slowly got up the podium, and we were staring eye to eye. With all the cheering from the crowds, for me it was just him and I. As the wedding ceremony unveil, more and more people started coming. I even noticed some of my favorite groups like EXO and NCT, came to our wedding. In a second it was on to the vows.

" Y/n, I've been with you for over 5 years, you just helped me a lot, in every shape or form. I just want to spend the rest of my life without you...." He stated

I blushed a bit, at his cheesy vows. But at last, it was my turn

" Moonbin-shi, um... You've also helped m-me th-through a lot" i started sniffling

" A-and, you've made me a s-stronger p-person, I am very thankful for h-having you in my life. Can I spend the rest of my life with you?" I asked as tears started running down my cheeks

" Sorry everyone" I half laughed, followed by the guests laugh.

" Do you Moonbin, Accept y/n for sick and healthy for the rest of your live?" The pastor asked

" Yes I do" he smiled

" And y/n do you also wish to spend the rest of your life with him?"

" Y-yes" Still sniffling from before

" You may now kiss the groom"

We motioned to each other, getting closer and closer, until our lips were connected. He suddenly turned me over so I was bending, not breaking from the kiss. We then stopped for some air, and looked at each other's eyes.

" Love you <3" he whispered

" Ya dork" I ruffled his hair

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n note:

Anyeong bitchess, hi I'm back from the dead (again). No, I'm not dead, again I wanna apologize for the lack of uploads, um... I don't really have any excuse other than SCHOOL. But yeah, I hope I can be more active, as I really do like writing stories....

Sorry if this chapter was ya know shitty 👀. I hope the next one will please you more

Author out! 👊