Father figure | Jinyoung

[3 out of 3]

Idol: Jinyoung(Got7)
Warnings: mentions of death
Genre: Angst
Word count: 1303

A/n:
There will be 3 endings, that you can choose here. ⅔ are really angsty and has mentions of death. Meanwhile the ⅓ is still quite angsty, but doesn't involve death :D

Also, sorry for stalling this for 5 days 🤡. I've been addicted to playing Minecraft, bash me all u want :)

Oki, enjoy the chapter 😊

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ENDING 1: angst

"Hyung, please, stay with me!" I cried out, in mercy. Wanting all of this to stop.

"Please! STOP IT PLEASEEE" I sobbed and even bowed down to the police officers, for forgiveness.

After all, he was just a kid, a broken one, trying to do his best for me, for his dongsaeng.

The crowd that was forming around us just stood there, pulling their cameras out, and filming this whole thing. Not one of them, had the initiative to atleast help us. No, content and fame was even important for them.

"Y-Y/n, p-please forgive hyung. I've been a b-bad hyung, I c-can't even support my brother. I'm s-sorry" Jinyoung spoke softly, blood started spewing blood, because of the force the police officers were giving him.

"No, NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME, HYUNG!" I cried as I watch him slowly fade away.

"No, No, No!!! YOU MONSTERS! YOU–"

*bang*

My ears started ringing uncontrollably, wincing from the pain of the continuous ringing.

"Positive, target shot down, dead for sure" one of the officers spoke, with a rather accomplished tone.

"HYUNG!! NOO! YOU– YOU MONSTERS!" I cried and cried on top of my lifeless brothers body.

"No, no, no, I'm sorry hyung, I'm so sorry" I repeated those same words over and over again.

The crowd still having their phones up, and didn't even flinch, when the gun was shot at my brother. Truly worthless garbage...

"Okay, copy. Bringing target to the Headquarters " The officer spoke.

As they got near me, still crying a river, over my brothers body. They pushed me away, and grabbed my brother's body.

"LEAVE HIM! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO HIM?!" I shouted with all the lung power I got

"LEAVE HIM, please" I started welling up again.

"please, just, leave him. " I sobbed quietly.

"No can't do kid, such a pathetic family" the officer spat. And threw Jinyoung's body, as if he was just some trash, and quickly rushed out of the scene.

Leaving me, just there, emotionally broken, mentally not stable, and was just crying and crying my life out.

"I'm sorry hyung..." I just sobbed quietly