Father Figure | Jinyoung

[2 out of 3]

Idol: Jinyoung (Got7)
Warnings: mention of drugs
Genre: Angst
Word count: 892

A/n:
If you haven't checked out the last chapter, which explains more of the backstory, make sure to check it out. To get a better idea okii 👌.

Thank you <3, anyways, hope you enjoy this mini series :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Jinyoung's POV*

"Okay, all I gotta do is not look suspicious, it's okay, Jinyoung, you're fine. This'll be just like the other missions before" I mentally prepared myself.

With a long and heavy sigh, I put on my under vest, and layered it with some clothes. To hide the vest, full of basically money.

If you haven't guessed it already, yes, I'm a drug dealer at the age of 11. But, it's to keep my little brother and I alive, so I guess its for a good cause?.

I hop on the subway, anxiously, trying to hide my body as much as possible to be extra safe. But this round, was different to say the least, with my other ones.

I just felt anxious, nervous, afraid, and scared. Meanwhile I usually am pretty calm with these types of missions. But, I don't know, this one got me feeling a lot of emotions.

-●-

Just as a new flock of passengers were coming in, I was feeling quite relaxed now. Since it was jam packed, which meant that I wasn't that obvious, rather than just me alone.

That was until, a police officer went on the train, with a trained dog.

"Excuse me passengers, my dog has traced a scent for narcotics in this cubicle. For those who are carrying some, please deposit them immediately. Or be faced with immense punishments" the officer announced.

Now, my heart was pounding, louder than ever. As everyone on the cubicle, started to gasp and leave shocked mixed emotions.

Since no one, was saying anything, the officer decided to have it in his hands. He patrolled the seats, having his dog sniffing every single person on the train.

I really need to get out now, realizing what station it is, I hurried passed the other passengers, trying to get out of the train. With little to no time left.

"Hey kid! Where are you going, I need to sweep you first!" The officer said

My heart was throbbing when I heard that sentence, without looking back, I just quicken up my pace, and squeaked through the sea of passengers. As the officer started to chase me, I began to sprint and sprint all the way back to
Y/n. Since the station near our park was no longer than 5 minutes. So, I just ran and ran all the way back, without taking a look back. And as I got there, I saw Y/n was still sleeping peacefully.

Sometimes, I really do feel bad for him, I can't imagine growing up. And being taken away from your parents at such a young age. I let a tear slip, down my face and onto his shirt. With the vest and the clothing I had before all still on, I scurried into our cardboard bed, and slept.

*Y/n's POV*

I was awoken, by sounds of screaming, and inaudible words. Coming from near me.

As I flutter my eyes open slowly, it revealed the last thing I wanted to see.

"Please officer. I'm just trying to keep us alive" my brother, Jinyoung was being held down by 3 other officers that were 3 times the size of him.

"YAH! STOP IT!" I quickly ran towards my brother.

"Oh Y/n, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Y/n, please forgive me" Jinyoung said while he was crying.

"PLEASE LET HIM GO! PLEASE!!" I shook, pleaded, begged, at the officers to stop doing this.

And you know what's even more disgusting and disturbing? There were people there, just filming the event. Like we were some kind of actors, just acting there.

"Oppa! Please let him go! PLEASEE!" I was balling my eyes out, at this moment.

Jinyoung was bleeding all over, his head, his body, and his legs. Just covered up in bruises and cuts, assuming it was from the officers.

"Hyung, please, stay with me!" I shook Jinyoung's body, which felt was going weaker by the second.

"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!" I tried pushing off the 3 officers

"Y/n, j-just know that I'm, I'm sorry, f-for being a bad brother, I've alway tried my best, b-but, I just can't " Jinyoung said weakly, not able to contain his tears.

"ARE YOU ALL JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND WATCH?!" I shouted at the crowd forming around us.

"Hyung, please stay with me..." I pleaded

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n:

Oop- a cliffhanger, I guess you would have to stay tuned for the next chapter haha 🤡.

This chapters a bit shorter than usual, but the ending will be heart throbbing, tear dwelling, and intense (okay maybe that was an exaggeration). But it's gonna be an excellent ending anyway.

(spoiler alert: there'll be 3 different endings to check out 😉)

Okii, that's all from me :)

I hope that you guys will enjoy this, and make sure to leave suggestions for other plots and idols you wanna see.

Again, my life isn't this depressing, just a bit of my life is incorporated in this mini series (excluding the drug part and some other stuff )

Okay, that's all from me :)

Hope you enjoyed it, and as always stay safe y'all!

Byee! 👋