No fair | Lee Hangyul

Idol: Lee Hangyul (ex- X1 <I miss them so much)
Genre: SMUT
Warnings: smut
Word count: 1038

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

(pretend that X1 is still promoting <which it is in my heart>)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*y/n's POV*

" Today's show champion is..... X1!!!" One of the MCees spoke out

After that one single statement, fans started going wild, cheering and chanting the name "X1", as the boys rounded up, and gave their speech, a pair of familiar eyes, have been glued on to me since they first got on stage. Yes, Lee Hangyul's eyes. Since their new comeback was more so, a "sexy" concept, I could tell that he's very horny. Just by the way he's looking at me, and ever so ocassionaly biting his lips, which the fans thought it was just for the stage presence. But, oh dear god no it wasn't.

I quickly slid my way out through the sea of fans, crowding the stage. Since they were still doing their encore stage, Hangyul was still performing on stage, and when he saw me leaving, boy was his eyes look furious.

I ran towards the artists changing room, and was greeted by a Hangyul, with darting eyes, glaring into my soul.

" I knew you'd come here" He scoffed

" Well, Lee Hangyul, I couldn't unnotice your very sexual tone, when you were on stage." I replied back at him

Hangyul being the buff guy he is, suddenly picked me up, and carried me to a bathroom for people who weren't as lucky as us. (Btw, don't ever do this in IRL, it's just for the extra kick in this chapter thank u) Now, these types of bathroom are usually much much more bigger, than our usual normal type of stalls. This was one huge room, with 1 toilet in it, so there were plenty of space to play around ;).

Hangyul, plopped me down, and locked the door, so nobody barges in here.

" Now the fun can really begin" He smirked

" What is daddy gonna do to me?" I asked while pouting

He simply touched my member, and I instantly knew what was gonna be happening.

" But, I have to wear this outfit again" I sighed

I basically think I overwore, by wearing a black tuxedo suit.

" Who said undoing your suit?" He asked with dominance growling

" This is my dad's tux" I quivered in fear

" Like I care" he said, as he wrapped his muscular arms around me and dropped me on the floor gently.

He was now on top of me, both of us still in our uniforms, that was until Hangyul decided to throw on a personal strip show. Starting to strip his clothes from head to toe, not forgetting a piece of clothing in tact with his skin. Meanwhile, suffering me was still in my full tuxedo suit.

" Hands!" He growled

I presented my hands towards him, and he guided them to his chest and abs, tracing each and every single square in his body. Which made me go crazy, just by looking at his incredibly sculpted and toned body. I decided to closen my head with his body, and ventured every nook and crany on his chest, not leaving a single bit un-slathered with saliva.

" Fuck y/n, I forgot how good you were" He groaned as I attackes his rock hard nipples.

*Hangyul's POV*

I love it when y/n just pleasures me immensely, and worships my body. He suddenlt flips us over, making me under him, which I didn't really like, since I wanted dominance against him. But, at this rate, y/n's mouth was making me not able to think straight.

" Ah y/n! Fuck your good" I moaned out loud, maybe even too loud.

" Hangyul, make me cum p-please" He pleaded me

The fact that he didn't use a specific word to call me, got on my nerves, and decided that I should punish him instead.

"What did you call me?" I snickered at him

" d-daddy" He stuttered quietly

"That's more like it" I growled as I flipped him over once again.

*3rd person POV*

Now, the position was like originally, where y/n's at the bottom and his boyfriend is on the top. Suddenly, Hangyul started grinding on y/n's clothed member, earning lewd sounds from both of them.

"H-hangyul, p-please I w-wanna c-cum freely" I whimpered

"At first, I was gonna let you, but after you said my name, I changes my mind" He smirked as he grinded on y/n's member more harsh

"Aaah~ H-hangyul p-please" Y/n pleaded

"Is my y/n so close??" He teased y/n,while roughening his pace and strength.

Y/n had his eyes shut, and lip bitten trying to hold his extensive needs to shoot.

Hangyul didn't care and kept on plowing and grinding mercileslly, not giving y/n a break.

"Aah~ p-please" Y/n tried again

" You really want to y/n? You really wanna cum?" He smirks

"Yes!" I moaned

"Then cum, cum for daddy" He licked his lips.

And with that y/n instantly shot up a huge shot that made a wet spot on his pants, that made Hangyul smirk and admire his works. Hangyul than brought y/n into a heated and rough make out scene, and after that, Hangyul slipped back into his clothes.

"That's not fair" y/n pouted

"I'll buy you coffee this evening? What about that?" Hangyul compensated.

"Deal" I sat quickly, as I had an undying addiction to coffee.

And with those last words, they unlocked the doors, and slipped out of the bathroom, like nothing happened between them.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n:
Hello guys! I just wanna quickly say that I hope each and every one of you are healthy, and in perfect condition. Btw, how are you doing while quarantine?

Another thing is I wanna thank all of you guys' immense support on this book, helping it reach 7K viewers, which I know may not be a huge thing to you guys, but it means the whole world to me, so yeah thank you for crushing on the support lately like always guys!

Stay healthy and Thank you 💞