wizards pt. 3 | Seungmin

[3 out of 3]

Idol: Kim seungmin and many more
Warnings: cursing
Genre: Magic
Word count:1.035

A/n:
I recommend for those of you who have not read the previous chapters for this mini series, I recommed you to read those first, to know the plot and overall concept and aswell as the other chatacters in this book :)

Okay, hope you enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Y/n's POV*

"Who are you?!" Mark shouted

"None of your bussines darling" one of the men said, his voice laced with venom

"What do you want?" I asked keeping my guards on

"Simple, we just want that crystal ball, that your holding" this time a women's voice could be heard.

Slowly, they revealed themselves, unmasking theirselves, revealing their faces.

"Y-your death eaters!" Umji said

"Hahahaha, the little girl knows" a peculiar woman spoke

"Bellatrix leStrange?" Yoongi suddenly spoke up

"How's your dead parents?" She fought back

"Better than the one who's going to be" he whipped his wand swiftly.

"Oh, the boy wants to tussle does he?" She said

"W-what do you want from us?" I asked them

"That crystal ball," one of the men pointed at Seungmin's hands.

"Well, I've waited for 17 years, I think I could wait longer, NOW!"

As soon as Seungmim said "NOW", we all casted spells, trying to defend ourselves as we tried to find a way out.

We ran and ran aimlessly, hoping to find an exit or something, but was stopped by 3 men, guarding our front and back. We unintentionally split up, making a team of Dahyun, Yoongi, Wendy and I, and Umji, Seungmin and Mark.

*3rd persom POV*

The once dark and eery place, was now lit up blue and pink shots of magic. The trio, was running as fast as they could, meanwhile the other team was trapped in a standoff, with 4 other death eaters.

"Stupefy!" Y/n beat him in the standoff

Followed by the success, of the standoff by the rest of them. They continued running the unlit hallway, until suddenly, they met eachother back.

"There! I see a door!" Wendy shouted

And they ran and ran as swiftly as possible, but it wasn't enough, all of the death eaters had regrouped and had us cornered again. With little than less hope, they still fought back.

"Reducto!" Seungmin casted the reducto spell.

And then, immediately, the high shelves, started tumbling over, and knocked the death eaters out. We took this oportunity, to once again rum towards the clearly vivid black door, just at the end of the room.