Brains over Brawns | Jeno

Idol: Jeno (NCT)

he is and will always be my ultimate boy group bias

Warnings: homophobia
Genre: fluff (i guess)
Word count: 1120

Plot:
Just some school romance 🥰

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Y/n was a students dream, being the class president, having outstanding grades, and in general is just every students dream. Being that, he was often really shy, around new people, and always seems to only care about his studies.

Maybe it was pressure from his parents, since his entire family does have the history of being incredibly intelligent and getting accepted into the best schools in Korea.

This being said, he doesn't have a lot of friends, since as a kid, he has been stuck in his house, learning his ass away.

There are a lot of secrets that this boy has, which nobody knows, not even his parents.

Which is where we end up here, in the schools public library. It was an ordinary library, where students gather to read books, do their homework, and to just appreciate the zen and quiet atmosphere.

Although, having that atmosphere, Y/n doesn't seem so zen and peaceful as it seems. As his heart pounds rapidly, as he glances towards the school heartthrob Lee Jeno.

Ah yes, the main characters love interest. Lee Jeno, is a pretty usual jock. Loves sports, loves hanging out with "the boys" which Y/n doesn't know what that means, and was the schools pride and joy when it comes to sports.

Of course, both of them had 180⁰ personalities. Y/n was a shy boy, that has his future all planned ahead, meanwhile Jeno was just living his best life.

But, that didn't stop Y/n to have feelings for him. Feelings that he previously has had to other boys in his school. As you guessed it, Y/n was most definitely weren't into females.

Lee Jeno, just has this very dominant aura, which he did want to be dominated by him. But, he felt like there was more than the typical jock would be. He felt some sort of warmth from his smile

But, he wasn't the most confident bean in the world, as he thought Jeno, didn't even know he existed. But little did he know, that Jeno has had his eyes on Y/n from the very beginning.

They've not really talked a lot, probably only a few hellos and bows to each other, since Jeno was a year older than Y/n.

Now, the news that Y/n wasn't straight, has been booming in school lately. And he usually gets fun of being interested into men. Which he didn't really bother much, but little by little it did cripple his self esteem more and more

(more and more was a bop and a half)

And he did come to this library as an escape rout from all the bullying he gets. As everything seemed at plan, him having his book right in front of his face, so he could catch glances of Lee Jeno once a while, he was happy.

Until, the ruckus came, a group of boys, who where the one that was teasing and making fun of his sexual orientation barged into the library and disturbed the peace and quiet it once had.