Mr. J | Jay park

[2 out of 2]

Idol: Jay Park ft. A few other idols
Warning: violence and slight smut
Genre: The Joker
Word count: 1918

I recommend reading the last chapter to get the full just of it, but if you don't want to, I think you'll still get the point here :)
Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Y/n's POV*

I pull up to the address Jay had given to me, I waited there, in a random dim lit alley, with stone bricks, enclosing the sides of it. It seems like this part of the town, are where the naughty stuff happens. Hence, the blasting of sensual music, from all sides, not to mention booth babes, to lure in any horny old douchebags.

I mentally cringe, having myself wait in this unknown place, even having some girls coming up to my vehicle doing all sorts of lewd motions, which just wasn't my thing.

After a couple minutes of waiting anxiously, sweating my balls out, a black limo, parked right next to my puny run down blue car.

Without any much thinking, I took a deep breath, mentally preparing what he was going to be doing, and slowly slipped outside of his car.

He was met by a big and bulky guy, with 3 other armed men, just surrounding me, I was mortified to say the least. He had all this weird tattoos and scars, all over his rugged body, followed by a girl, only in her bikinis, just feeling him up.

"So, you're the dr. Y/n?" He asked

"Y-yes, I mean sure yep" I laughed awkwardly

"Well, here's you're gun, fully loaded, you just gotta..."

I was shocked, he just handed me a gun, not to mention a machine gun, just casually like that. I wasn't even paying any attention to what he was saying afterwards, I started to think my decisions back and maybe not doing this. But hell, he's stuck in my mind, everyday, everytime. His rugged features, and his tattooed muscular body, sculpted to perfection, just gets my engine going you know?

"Is everything clear?" The man said, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yup! Clear, everything clear, done" I was back again doing that awkward thing.

"Okay, we'll be outside when you break him out, and we'll be by your side, don't you worry " He convincingly said.

"Uhm, what's your name?" I asked timidly

"I'm Hanbin, good luck out there. We owe you a bunch" He winks

The group, slid back in their black and polished limbo, and drove off into the night.

"Wow, am I really doing this?" I talked to myself

Nonetheless, I hid the machine gun, under my jacket, and scurried home quickly.

That night specifically, I couldn't sleep, I was thinking all of the outcomes that can come from this, but I was determined, determined to set him free.  Determined to finally taste him freely, without any doubt, or any chains in the way.

*3rd Person POV*

So was Y/n gonna do this mission? Heck yeah he is. He's too deep in love with Jay, he can't even get rid of his image from his head. He keeps on thinking and thinking about him, all about him. His body, his criminal records, his actions. Y/n couldn't stop thinking about him.

Love can really change anyone, and love is really powerful.

Y/n eventually cleared his mind, and was in peace, as he soon drifted off to sleep.