Daddy | Kim Jong Kook

Idol: Kim Jong Kook (Turbo)

(you may know him from running man or by his body 🌚)

(this video just made me feel some way)
a

nd i encourage you all to watch that hehehhehe. I'm such a bad influence oh god D:

Warnings: sexual shit
Genre: smut? lemon?
Word count:1065

i don't know the difference :c

A/n:

Please note that the age gap of both of you aren't that huge. Let's say you were in your mid 20's and Jungkook here is 32 :). Thank u <3

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️
continue with cautions if you'd like :)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Y/n's POV*

"Jungkook oppa~~" I whined

"Aish, what again Y/n?" He asked in return

I grabbed his muscular and big arm, and slid it down my body, letting him touch me in such a vulgar way, which in a weird way I enjoyed. Ending the tour of my body, at my thighs. And it was clear that, I had a full grown hard member clear as day. Even penetrating my jeans. It was clear that I was horny.

"We just did it 3 days before Y/n" He complained

"Help me atleast~~" I whined even more

"You can just watch porn" he scoffed

"Aaaah~~ pleaseee, daddy" I ended the 'daddy' part seductively.

Right after that one single word 'daddy'. He clicked, and immediately changed. Pinning me down onto our bed, reuniting our lips, in a passionate, long, lustful kiss.

"Oh you know I can't handle that word" he smirked devilishly and continued to kiss me.

Him being the alpha dom he is, destroyed me in these types of stuff. His body was the size of a hulk, meanwhile mine was probably a puny tom Holland spiderman. For granted, we both do workout together, but he's just built differently.

He forced his tongue inside my mouth, and started rummaging through it, exploring every crevice. He made sure, not a single inch of my mouth was untouched by his sinful saliva. We broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva to drip down on his shirt. Creating a little wet spot, on his nipples, just the right place.

His eyes, were just full of lust, and dominance. With me under it, just created the best scenery of him EVER. He suddenly strips off his clothing, in a very sensual way, which I'm not complaining at all. Revealing slowly his full built body, just there in full show.

Even if I had already seen him even naked, he still manages to make me go in complete awe, just by his body. I scanned him, up and down, and started to run my hands down his body. Not able to contain a few moans, just by feeling his body up. I stopped mid way, and changed from hands, to tongue and mouth.

Traveling all the way from his broad shoulders, down to his toned abs, down to his v-line, still covered in sweat pants. I traced each pec, and covering it in saliva. I went up to his nipples, and started sucking on it, getting reactions from him which just made me even hornier.

"Oooh~ Y/n, I forgot how good you were" he moaned

I went on even more animalistic with my mouth, and bit, sucked, swirled my tongue into his nipples. Eventually making dark purple circles around his nipples.

"Oh~ so good, now daddy's turn" He smirked

"He flipped me, and ripped off all of my clothing items. And immediately went for my nipples, also licking sucking and all that nasty stuff. Now for me, I had my pants already off, and Jungkook's were still in tact. So, he could se my member just springing up, every time he did something that made me 'happy'.

"Ooh~ daddy, please help me out" I whined, as I touched my member in agony. Since it was just desperate for ones attention.

"Who told you to touch yourself?" He quickly slapped my butt with a clear ringing sound.

It hurted like HELL, imagine a buff dude, just spanking you, well it was very sexy though in my opinion.

After he was done dealing with my upper body, he grabbed a little vibrator, that we often used, smothered it in generous amounts of lube, and he just went for it. Without any preparation except for the lube.

Meanwhile my ass was getting ripped, he went up my member, and started to palm my member from the outside, still having my underwear as a barrier.

"Aaah~ please just touch me already ~ I can't stay much longer" I whined

"Hold it a bit longer " He said, as his palming went even harder and faster.

"Aaah~ oppa, aaah~" I moaned a couple hundred times.

My reactions, made him even more excited, and finally let down the underwear, leaving my member exposed completely. He continued jerking me off, spitting on my member ever so often as self lubricant, which made me feel so sinful, yet it came with immense amounts off pleasure.

"Aah~ oppa, I'm gonna– Aaaaah~~~"

Mid way my sentence, the huge load that was just holding its best inside my member, couldn't contain itself. Shooting up, and landing on his chest, highlighting it with warm, sticky and sweet substance.

"Clean this up would you?" He smirks

I lean up, and started cleaning the mess I made, finishing and cleaning up all the cum I shot. And he pulled me back in a sweet and passionate kiss. Just as passionate as before. Ending our rough day, with the best after care ever.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n:

Hello! This is my first try on the new mini series I'll be doing which is called 'smutty sundays'

(well it's Sunday here where I live)

And I would like to know your guys' opinion. Did you like it? Or do you think that this was absolute trash?

But what we can agree on, is that Junkook oppa is daddy material AF!

As always, thank you for all your guys' support and immense love for this book :). I couldn't trade it for anything. 

And as always, requests are on, which I kind of really need them rn, since I've been getting a bunch of idea blocks:). Unless it's okay for me to reuse some idols that I already have wrote. Is it okay by you guys?

Anywho... thank you and always stay safe y'all 💓

Byeee 👋