Taste testing | Bobby

Idol: Bobby (iKon)
Genre: smut
Warnings: smut
Word count: 1.002

⚠️mature content ahead⚠️
proceed with own caution pls

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was pretty late at night, and you know, how it just messes up your hormones and everything... Well, this time it really did mess up my hormones. I woke up at like 1 AM and just saw my member just standing with all it's glory, and the only piece of clothing that was separating my member from the cold air, was a simple and neat boxer. I laid in bed, next to my lover, and admired his body. We usually sleep like this all the time, but this time I just felt 'stimulated'.

" Bobby-sii" I whined

No response

" Yah, bobby-siee" I whined even more

Until I noticed his eyes twitched and he slowly woke up.

" Can you help me?" I say while motioning down to my pants

" Oh, um.... Why what-" He mumbled in confusion

" Can you just please help me out?" I say running my hands through his incredibly sculpted body.

" daddy" I whispered at the end

After that sentence, a trigger just clicked, and he suddenly pushed me down to the bed and started attacking my neck. He started to bite and suck every inch of your neck, making you moan ever so often. He began licking and exploring every crevice and holes on your neck, he loved giving you love marks, and he knows that you hate getting them. He nibbled on the skin, causing some marks to appear. Making me moan the slightest.

" A-ah~ ha-hajimaa" I moaned

But he didn't listen, he kept on sucking and kissing my neck until bright crimson red marks appear. Bobby stopped for a second and backed up to admire his masterpiece. He briefly looked at him and smirked in satisfaction, without any warning, he flipped me over so my ass was exposed to the cold air.

He then began spanking and slapping my ass, making me hiss by every hit. Bobby then pulled the boxers down, and neared his face to my ass. And then, he started licking and sucking my soft and squishy butt, not forget biting them of course.

" Aah~ d-daddy" I squealed

" Good, you remember the rule" he smirked

He reached the night stand beside him and opened the drawer to find some lube and condoms.

" C-can you d-do it with no c-condoms?" I begged

" I want it t-to be rough" I whined

" Is that what you truly want?" He says while slathering his fingers with lube

" Y-yes dad- aaah~" I moaned mid sentence as he pushed his fingers in my hole

He started scissoring and expanding my hole to a HOLE new demension (see what I did there? I'm sorry).

" Aaah~ b-bobby" I moaned out loud Everytime he inserts it in and out.

" You like that? I know you do" whispering huskily into my ears as he nibbles on them slightly earning more and more moans from me.

" Yes I do like it, I love it" as my mind went crazy.

I came closer and kissed his lips creating a heated make out scene. I indulged his manly yet sweet scent, infused with that "sex smell", it was like drugs. I could smell this scent over and over again.

" Bend over!" He instructed

I do as he says and leave my butt exposed in the midst of the cold air. Suddenly I could feel a tube like object ( if I would say ;) ). It was just teasing me, not fully going in and just on the edge of the skin, rubbing it on.

" Please don't tease me" I whined

" I want you to beg" He replied

" Daddy, please just fuck me already" I said

" What was that?" He teased me even more

" J-just, you really do like to tease me do you?" I scoffed

" What if I do?" He answered

" Than that's so fucking hot" I bit my lip

By every sentence, he got closer pushing it in, but not quite in yet. I then turn, so I could see his face and his drop dead gorgeous body, and I took his member and started stroking it. Not only that, I put his member in my mouth to, to make him even more horny and eventually fuck me.

"Y-y/n, ahh~ you're so fucking good" He moaned

It made me suck and stroke at the same time even faster and at a consistent beat, making his member get larger and larger in my mouth. When suddenly, I could feel some warn and creamy substance filling every crevice and inch of my mouth

" Aaaaah~" as Bobby squirted his liquid inside me

I gulped it down and licked some of it from the tip to clean it up, I also left a bit as lube.

" Daddy tastes sweet, I like it" I whispered seductively

He suddenly took my legs and put them on his shoulders, and slowly but surely slid his member in my hole. It was a bit more smoother, as there were still some left over cum on the member. He started of slow and steady, but he started picking up the pace much quicker. Making me a moaning mess

" Ahh~ yeah! Like that~" I moaned

He kept on thrusting into me rapidly making us both moaning messes.

" I- I'm gonna come!" I squealed

" Me too babe"

With in a matter of seconds, I shot my huge load of cum on his abs and chest while he shot it up my hole. I licked some cum of his chest and gave it to Bobby, as he scraped the cum of my fingers.

"Mmmm, you taste amazing" he moaned

/

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n:
Hi hello! Wow what? A double upload?! I think that Bobby is underratedably hot just look at him!

A/n:Hi hello! Wow what? A double upload?! I think that Bobby is underratedably hot just look at him!

Boi with those abs, Idk if I could even live, holy god. And combined with his killer jawline, UGH.

okayy, that's enough fanboying for todayy!

Author out!