Tutor | Dino

Idol: Dino/Lee Chan (SVT)
[I'm calling him Chan btw here]
Warnings: none
Genre: fluff (?) School stuff
Word count: 1.486

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd person POV*

"Okay class! The math test scores are going to be handed to you, now for those of you who got under a 70%, please come forward " Mr. Park finished his announcement

[real talk tho, if I got like a 85% or below, you better know I'll get my ass whooped, Asian parents are the best]

Mr. Park then went around the classroom,  handing out the dreaded paper. The room was filled with gasps, screaming, and even some crying, in reaction to their scores.

"Okay, so as I said, for those who didn't make the passing grade, please step to the front of the class please," Mr. Park said

One by one, the students that got under the minimum passing grade stepped forward, with some having their heads down, meanwhile some were just "fuck it" , and didn't even hesitate to mess around.

"Okay, so Y/n here, as your class president, decided to have him tutor you after school. Well not only Y/n, but other students too!" He stated

The class was yet again, filled with a couple of bickering, some even thanking the lord, since maybe their grades were off the chart (not in a good way).

"So here we have the list of tutors you could choose, and their schedules, so make sure you find the right tutor,  cause when you've picked one, you can't change." Mr. Park winked

*Chan's POV*

I looked at the options there were, and saw a lot of unfamiliar names, probably cause they were those lonely smart kids though. But, I do recognize one name, off my brain, Y/n L/n, the class leader, the heartthrobof our class. Of course for me, I had to balance out school, promotion, and training time. And that's not what I have been doing.

My grades were drastically dropping down by every test, and evaluation process. And that's not really a good thing is it, plus, this was a the perfect moment to get closer to Y/n!.

I always had a crush on him, since nobody knows, probably even before century at this rate. His incredible features, and warm smile, not to forget his dimples, were for me his key points. So, without any hesitation, I signed up my name, next to Y/n's as my tutor.

"Everyone that has selected a tutor, please get his or hers contact, phone number and address " Mr. Park said with his booming voice.

I head towards Y/n, who was still giving out his socials to the other participants,  but a thing was bothering me a bit. There's this one girl, who obviously has a crush on him too, but she was being to "touchy", do you know what I mean?

Her hands were traveling Y/n's body like crazy, even squishing his arms once or twice.

[twice is coming back this June YAS]

Y/n and I have a pretty mutual friendship, we wouldn't consider ourselves best friends, but we're not strangers either, so with my big boy brace heart, I stormed to Y/n's way.

"Is this girl bothering you Y/n?" I ask with clear jealousy laced in my voice

"I'm not even doing any–" she already raised her voice