Bold | Na Jaemin

Idol: Jaemin (NCT dream)
Warnings: slight smut but not really, just a "sexy" part
Genre: idk
Word count: 1.637

[Requested by Rococo_de_Gale]
Thank you so much 💖

Plot:
Y/n is an idol and is in a K-Pop boygroup that is called "Shooting Stars", as the name of their group implies, they are still very young, the maknae being 16 Years old, a the eldest being 23 Years old.  They focus more on cute concepts, rather than sexy, or boy crush. Jaemin and his friends (NCT DREAM), are going to their concerts. But what happens when Jaemin is asked to come up to the stage?

(Btw, If there are some random names, they're members from shooting stars m'kay 🙂, okay enjoy the chapter!)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Jaemin's POV*

Got my lightstick ready, my banners with my bias set, and my fully charged phone.

*honk honk*

Ah finally, they arrived.

"Yo Jaemin, pali" Mark shouted

"Aah jjinjaa, I can't wait to meet Hansol!" Jisung squeled

I dash towards the front door, not forgetting to say goodbye to my mom, and jumped in the car with the rest of my friends.

"Wah, you really are decked out" Renjun admired in awe

"Hah, that's nothing" Chenle scoffed as he showed his 2 lightsticks with 2 banners and some stickers to put on his face.

"First of all, why do you have 2 lightstick you fuckin' only need one" Jeno said while looking down on his bare hands (not having any merch)

"One's just the normal one, and the other I customized it" he smiles

"Stupid rich chinese boy" Haechan murmured

The drive to the venue was quite a journey, we talked a lot about our kings, jammed to some of their songs, learnt the fanchant, and all of that fun stuff.

*at the venue*

"Jeno, I can buy you a lightstick if you want?" Chenle asked him

"Wait, really?!" He gasped

"Yeah sure!" He smiles

"Stupid rich chinese boy" Renjun joked

And with that, Jeno and Chenle headed towards the merch booth, leaving Jisung, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, and I to explore the areas. We got a lot of weird stares since we were male audiences, but none of them really shook us, and we just kept on moving forward.

Soonly after, Jeno and Chenle regrouped with us, carrying literally a bag full of "shooting stars" merch. Including banners, fans, phone cases, even some tattoo stickers. Jeno was looking happier than ever, waving his precious little lightstick around, that Chenle bought for him. Suddenly, a black SUV van, pulled over and a lot of pres and cameras immediately crowded over it. Turns out, it was the group! They've just now arrived at the venue.