teachers desk | Shownu

Idol: Shownu (Monsta X)
Warning: S.M.U.T 👁👄👁
Genre: SMUT
Word count: 1586

⚠️ 21+ STORYBOARD ⚠️

(im so sorry for not making this warning first, ahh mianhaee, sorryy)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd person POV*

"So that concludes, our lesson today, please look back at this, since it's one of the harder points," Mr. Kim said as the school bell rang.

"Thank you everyone, class dismissed " He continued

As all of the other students are hurrying to pack their stuff back in their bags, wanting to get home quickly.

But, there were a pair of students, still in their seats, and the teacher didn't even notice them, since he also was wanting to go home. The both of them stayed in their seats, watching each and every one of their friends leave the class.

When the class was dead silent, one of the two students walked to the front, went to the door, and closed it, not forgetting locking it too.

"You're so fucking hot" The boy sitting spoke

They quickly reunited, and immediately was making out, tongue and all. The stronger from the two, forced in his tongue inside the much more timid and submissive one.

"Yeah good boy Y/n" the stronger one said

"Well you're good at doing it Shownu" Y/n smirked

"It's daddy to you" Shownu winked

As they went back to their heated makeout session. Y/n slowly trailed down to Shownu's neck and started nibbling on it, leaving a trail of saliva all over where Y/n's tongue traced.

"Aah~ Fuck yeah, right there Y/n" He growled

Knowing Y/n hit his sweet spot, he continued to suck and lick on it. Making it a bit swolen and purple.

"Good boy" He scoffed

Shownu gripped Y/n's head and force stopped him sucking on his neck. Shownu then started stripping off any article of clothing from Y/n, and so did his own.

"I wanna strip you" Y/n spoke timidly

"Hm?" Shownu teased

"I-i wanna undress you" Y/n spoks again, this time slightly with a higher tone

" What's that? I can't hear you" Shownj continued to tease

"Shownu-ahh, don't tease me" Y/n
whined tugging his shirt.

*Y/n's POV*

Shownu then put his arms high in the air, making me able to undress his shirt, revealing a godly built man. My member immediately sprung up, looking at his incredible fine features, even getting lost in them.

"You like em don't you" Shown bit his lip

"Oh you know I do" I closen my head to his chest and locked a nipple. Which made him moan a bit. That little moan, was the motor that made me lick him all over. His nipples, abs, and chest. I especially loved his nipples, they were soft but yet solid at the same time, not to mention him moaning ever so often, by my licking, biting and even sucking.

I looked up at him with much adore, as I stare again at his incredible body, still mesmerized by it. I ran a hand through his body, checking all the crevices and valleys of his body, with my leftover saliva highlighting parts of his body, in an erotic but yet enticing way.