8

• — • •

hoseok proceeded to talk to yoongi every lunch break, trying to break the small boy out of his shell. he wanted so badly to get to know him, to make him smile, and eventually, hopefully take his pain away and replace it with joy.

"hey guys, do you wanna come eat lunch with yoongi and i? he's super nice, just a little shy." he asked his small friend group which consisted of jimin, jungkook, namjoon and seokjin. they all looked at him with knowing smiles and nodded.

"sure thing." seokjin spoke.

"how's it going with you two anyways?" namjoon asked, a blush creeping up on hoseok's cheeks. he was still crushing on yoongi, more than ever actually, and it was now so obvious that even jungkook, the most oblivious boy on the planet had figured it out.

"good i guess.. he has been opening up a little to me, but he's still very closed off and shy." he informed them with pink dusted cheeks that made his friends coo at him. he rolled his eyes playfully at them before walking to class.

༄༄༄

yoongi was doing a little better. after the night at the beach, he realized that he needed to stay alive, if not for himself then for taehyung. he owed the boy that much. so he was beginning to open up a little to hoseok, thankful that the male actually wanted to talk to him. it was nice having a friend.. were they friends?

that was yoongi's thoughts during first period, while hoseok sat a little behind him, staring at his soft black hair and thinking about his dreamy eyes. he couldn't help himself, he was just so deeply in love with him.

༄༄༄

soon lunch break came and yoongi walked to his usual table in the back. he was always surprised when hoseok showed up in the seat in front of him. he didn't let himself get used to him being there, he was too scared to grow attached to the male to then end up losing him later. he didn't have the strength to go through such thing again.

so he kept on telling himself that hoseok wouldn't come back, kept telling himself that the latter already was bored of him.

if just he knew that those thoughts were so far from the truth.