16

— —

hoseok's hands were currently in yoongi's hair, rubbing in the silver dye. they had already washed the bleach out.

and right now yoongi was in heaven. he basked in the feeling of hoseok's affection while the latter worked in the dye. it was pure bliss, and he couldn't help but close his eyes and get lost in the feeling.

"does it really feel that good?" hoseok chuckled above him. he was seated on the toilet with yoongi between his legs on the floor.

"mhmmm" was all the elder offered as an answer. it only made hoseok chuckle more and he felt his heart fill up with love by the sight of yoongi with closed eyes and a relaxed expression resting on his beautiful face.

"you know, you have a really nice laugh seok." yoongi muttered, both boy's cheeks reddening at the compliment. but he meant it, his laugh was the most beautiful melody yoongi had ever heard, and he wondered when he started feeling this way about the younger male. but he now knew for certain that he did, and it scared him. it scared him so much, because every time he let himself love someone, platonic or not, they always ended up leaving him one way or another.

"thank you. i like your smile." hoseok complimented back. he wanted to let the smaller boy know how beautiful it really was, how beautiful he really was.

yoongi didn't reply, he just continued to enjoy the feeling of hoseok's fingers in his hair.

"how long does the package say to leave it in?" hoseok asked after a while of comfortable silence. yoongi peeked one eye open in an adorable manner, and hoseok smiled even more at that.

yoongi read on the package and informed hoseok before they went back to the latter massaging his scalp.

"you should be a professional at this." yoongi mumbled with a blissful expression, while hoseok chuckled.

"at dying hair?"

"no, at giving scalp massages." yoongi replied in a muble, yet again. hoseok's insides went crazy, it was like he was in a dream, something he never thought would be possible. he felt ecstatic and electrified by the small male beneath him.

it continued like that, the two boys in blissful daydreams with each other starring as main characters, until it was time to wash the dye out.

they blowdried his hair, and hoseok's heart may have beaten out of his chest at how incredibly beautiful yoongi looked. he looked like the moon himself, with his pale gleamy skin, silver hair and deep brown eyes that hoseok found himself get lost in each time their eyes met.

he was ethereal, out of this world.