Lost

"Uh I have to go, bye guys!" Tord shouted, quickly getting up off the couch. Tom tilted his head, "this late? It's 7 P.M. Tord, where are you exactly going?" He asked. "Uh, it's a secret?" Tord said, questioning his excuse. Tom raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. "Alright then, bye Commie," he mumbled, scrolling through his phone.

Tord nodded, quickly exiting the house. Edd came into the living room, confused. "Where is he going this late?" He asked, putting a hand on his hip. Tom shrugged, "he said it was a secret." Edd hummed a response, picking up Ringo who was meowing loudly.

"Have you noticed Ringo has been loud lately? She usually does this when there's a dog somewhere," Edd mumbled. Tom sat up, "maybe the neighbors got a dog," he guessed. Edd nodded, "maybe."

Matt walked into the kitchen, "Ringo!" He said angrily. Tom looked towards his direction, holding a laugh back. Matt held a mirror, all chewed up and scratched. "What did you do to my mirror!" He shouted. Edd tilted his head a bit, "you sure Ringo did that?" He asked.

Matt crossed his arms, handing the mirror to Edd. "Well who else would have done it?" He asked angrily. Edd studied the bite marks, setting Ringo down. "These marks are too big to be hers, just look at it," he gave it to Matt. Tom grabbed the mirror away from Matt as the two argued.

Tom put the mirror in Ringo's face, making sure the mirror side wasn't facing her. She sniffed it, before hissing loudly, her tail fluffed out. Edd noticed and picked her up, calming her down. "Ringo definitely didn't do this," Tom murmured. Matt picked up the mirror and threw it away, "then who did?" He asked. Edd and Tom looked at each other before shrugging.

*****

An hour had passed. Then another. And another. It was now 10 P.M. and Tord still hasn't returned. Tom got up and paced around the living room for a bit, Anxiety growing in him.

Edd came into the living room, smirking. "Is Tom worried about his boyfriend?~" Edd cooed. Tom glared at Edd, "he's not my boyfriend! And I'm not worried, he's just been gone for a long time now," he mumbled.

Edd nodded, staring at the window. "Yeah, it has been a while. Do you want to go looking for him?" Edd asked. Tom shrugged, "I don't know, maybe he's on his way." He guessed. Edd rolled his eyes, "it's been three hours, if he was on his way, he would have been here by now," he chuckled.

Tom sighed, "fine, I'll go, but only because your making me!" He growled. Edd rolled his eyes again, "oh sure sure."

****

Tom walked briskly around the bare street. It was cold, his breath came out as clouds. Tom shivered, beginning to wander the street.

He called Tord's name for a bit, beginning to tremble as the cold seeped under his coat. Tom hugged himself slightly, "Tord, got dammit, where are you?" He yelled. It was getting cold now, "m-m-maybe I should c-call Edd," he stuttered, his teeth chattering.

Tom reached into his pocket, but couldn't find his phone. 'Shit!' Tom mentally yelled to himself. He had left his phone at the house. Tom looked around, trying to see if he knew this place. He had no clue where he was.

Tom considered walking up to a house and asking if he could ask for directions, but something in him told him not to. He continued walking, hoping he could run into a place he knew.

*******

It was cold, Tom was shaking, he was scared, he was lost. "F-f-fucking Great!" Tom growled. He looked around again, 'Tord, where are you?!' He thought to himself. Tom wasn't sure how long he had been outside, but it was getting to him!

Tom had been lost before, but it was hot and he could think. Right now, Tom couldn't think at all, only about how to keep his body warm. He shivered, it can't get worse than this, can it?

Wrong.

Tom turned around, hearing footsteps approach him. A man in black and a mask walked towards Tom. The man began running, so what did Tom do? He also began running.

Tom ran into an alley, cornered. He turned around, breathing heavily. The man was walking towards Tom, his hands in his pockets. Tom didn't know what to do. 'Am I going to die? Get raped? Human trafficking? Oh no oh god no please,' he cried to himself.

The man slammed Tom against the wall, Tom began screaming. But who would hear him out in an alley like this?

****

Hello! Welcome to my new book! Going to keep this short, but I hope you enjoy this new book. I got an idea with this book and not going by the flow like last time.

Until next time!