Revenge Someday

Mariel hissed through her clench teeth, "it's not fair!" She screamed, kicking her back legs, making a vase fall over and break. "I was suppose to win, not get hurt! The pretty ones always win, but look at me now! I'm hideous!" She screamed. A giant scar ran down her right eye, some of the fur fell off, exposing her skin.

Mariel extended her claws, watching them glisten, "oh ho ho! Believe me Tord and Tom, I promise I'll get my revenge," she hissed. "And the first thing I'll do," she sliced her claws through the mirror, cutting it in half, "I'll kill that baby of yours."

****

Over the few days, Tord had gotten better. He still needed to wear bandages, but he would wear an eyepatch to hide his "disgusting" eye. He was free from the medical part of the building though, now he could be the Leader he was suppose to be. His uncles would help him along the way.

His casual outfit would be his red hoodie, but wearing a blue overcoat over it, white fur would be around the collar. It had multiple badges, along with a gold name tag with the words, 'Red Leader' and under it 'Tord Lawsen'. He wore black jeans with a belt that had a golden metal part (I have no idea what the metal part is called I'm sorry), and black combat boots.

Tom was walking next to him, he was apparently secretary, but he didn't know how to be one. He wore a dark blue shirt with a black vest and a black tie. On his shoulders, there was a black and white checkered design. He would also wear black jeans, but with his very feminine curves, he decided to wear leggings ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Oh he also had checkered shoes on.

Edd and Matt had taken position of soldiers, actually happy with their jobs. Ringo was still healing in a different part of the base, trying to still get a grip on life. Tord and Tom were on their way to the ultrasound because stupid Author forgot about it and needed to add it in.

Tom sighed, "I don't want to go do thissssss," he groaned. Tord ruffled his hair, "you'll do fine, Witness," he laughed. Tom let out a small growl, crossing his arms. Tom grabbed Tord's robotic arm and bit it, stopping him from ruffling his hair. "You know I can't feel that, right?" Tord said, not amused by Tom trying to bite him again. Tom let go, sticking his tongue out, "blah blah blah," he mumbled.

They finally gotten to the place they were going to do the ultrasound, greeting by Marine. "Oh, hello!" She exclaimed, smiling. Tom waved slightly, smiling too. Tord just nodded. "Alright, right this way please," she said. Tom followed, holding Tord's hand nervously. Even after their playful argument, Tord still acted like a very protective Alpha.

Marine opened the door to a room with a TV and computer, a big chair Tom will sit on, multiple other ones around it, and machines. Marine pointed to where Tom should sit at, "don't worry Thomas, you'll do fine," she reassured. Tom only nodded, sitting down as he held Tord's hand still.

Marine sat down next to Tom and lifted up his shirt a bit, exposing his stomach. He was only a few weeks, not even a month yet, pregnant so he didn't have a noticeable bump. She applied some cream which made Tom jump, "it's cold," he complained. Marine laughed, "yeah I know, I had this a million times."

She put that one stick thingy (I forgot what's it's called I'm sorry I'm dumb ) and moved it around Tom's stomach, looking at the machine. Tom sighed, looking over at Tord, "what if there's nothing?" He whispered, beginning to panic, "what if something is wrong? Or it's gone?" Tord only held Tom's hand tighter, "Tom, calm down. It's okay, the baby is fine, you know that," Tord comforted.

Marine moved it around for a bit until she stopped and put her screen onto the TV, "looks like you were right, you are pregnant," she informed. "We can't tell the gender yet, but from the looks of it, you guys might be getting a baby girl," she smiled at the couple. Tom sighed in relief, "thank God! I thought something went wrong," he purred.

Tom looked over at Tord, "but I'm not ready to be a mom," he whimpered. Tord chuckled, "I'm not ready to be a dad, but here I am anyways," Tord kissed Tom's cheek before getting up, "anyways, thank you Marine. I have business to take care of, Tom you coming or are you staying still?" He asked his Omega. Tom shrugged, "I'll stay for a bit," he answered. Tord only nodded, leaving.

Tom then sighed, "something is wrong with him. I was expecting him to hug me or something, but he just kissed my cheek and left. Does he not want the baby?..." Tom mumbled. Marine shook her head, "sometimes new parent Alphas will keep their emotions to themselves, don't worry. He's most likely stressed or under whelmed by the new role, of you want, you can talk to him about it. He's just nervous, he won't neglect the baby," she put a hand on Tom's shoulder.

"I hope your right, I'll talk to him," Tom said, getting off the chair. "Thank you though," he thanked and quickly left, following the scent where Tord went.

FYI, if I get Marine or Mariel mixed up, please understand since both seem the same to me lmao sorry if this chapter was kind of bad, I'm barley waking up for school