Momma Edd

"Edd please!" Tord whined, trying to pull his arm away from Edd. For a small man, he had a strong grip. Tord had explained the whole thing to Edd, about Tom being an Omega, how he's in heat, Tord left him with hickeys, how both of them were werewolves.

How Tom could get pregnant.

"No is no Tord! Your going to get him pregnant somehow!" Edd yelled, pushing Tord into his own room. "No I won't! I can control myself!" Tord whimpered. Edd crossed his arms, "you couldn't control yourself from giving him hickeys Tord," Edd's gaze softened, "I'm doing this for your own good Tord."

Edd shut Tord's door, locking it from the outside. He heard Tord whimper before quieting down. Edd walked to Tom's room who had come out, balancing himself against the wall. "Where's Tord?" Tom asked, his voice weak. Edd helped Tom walk, "he's in his room, he'll stay there until your done with this Heat thing," Edd answered.

Tom whimpered, "but I want him here," he whispered. Edd ran his hand down Tom's back, "no Tom, Tord will hurt you," Edd said. Tom shook his head, "no he won't, besides he knows how to help me. Please Edd?" Tom pleaded, flicking his tail.

Edd looked down at the shorter male, who was giving him puppy eyes. "Oh...fine! But just this night and your back to your room, okay?" Tom perked his ears up, "oh thank you Edd!" He exclaimed.

****

"It's nice out here," Tom mumbled, his small paws thumping the ground. Tord had taught him how to turn into his full wolf, which was quite a beauty might I add. Tom had a nice silky black coat with purple eyes. Two horns sat on his head, glowing a nice purple. His hips were quite large and so was the fluff on his chest.

Tord followed behind him, trying his hardest not to look at Tom's hindquarters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "Oh? Oh! Yeah it is," Tord stumbled. Tom laughed a bit, "Tord, what are you looking at?" He asked, giving a bit of a sway to his hips. Tord turned red under his pelt, "nothing! Nothing!" He stuttered.

Tom turned around and walked up to Tord, licking his lips. Tord blushed, pushing his back against a tree as he sat down. Tom put a paw on Tord's chest, making the Alpha lay down, still against the tree. Tom began nipping at Tord's neck gently, his tail trailing down Tord's stomach.

Tord closed his eyes, hoping it wouldn't escalate. He began letting out small mumbles, feeling the pleasure take place. Tom trailed his tail lightly against Tord's groin, making the Alpha moan lightly.

Tom began nipping down to Tord's chest, his tail hard at work. Tord began getting turned on by Tom's scent, feeling it wrap around his nose and make him lustful. Tord could feel himself get hard, and well, he didn't exactly have clothes on, just fur. The Alpha gently pushed Tom off, panting a bit.

Tom got up and whined, thinking it was over. But it wasn't.

Tord pushed Tom gently, "why don't we take this to my room?~" he purred. The lust had gotten to him, making him out of control and ready to fuck Tom senseless. Tom wagged his tail, "oh? And what exactly would we do?~" Tom purred back, walking past Tord as his tail trailed the Alpha's face. Tord followed Tom's tail, noticing that's where the smell was coming from, but shook his head.

"You know exactly what we would do, but in case you don't," Tord said, pinning Tom against the ground as he towered over him, "I'll pin you against the bed and make sure your heat won't come back for years," he growled. Tom flicked his ears back, "oh you really know how to make an Omega blush, don't you?" He whispered. Tord gave him a grin as he let the smaller wolf get up.

"I knew it wouldn't be long before my smell could get to you, now would it?~" Tom laughed. Tord rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah, now let's get home before the sun sets," he said.

****

By the time the two had trotted home, it was dark already. Both of them entered the house in their human forms, having to be quiet in case Edd or Matt were asleep. Tord picked up a note that sat on the desk next to the door, reading it.

Went to go see grandma in the hospital with Matt. Won't be back til morning, please control yourself against Tom.
-Edd

Tord snickered, dropping the note, "looks like we have the house to ourselves, Edd went to see his grandma with Matt," Tord said. Tom smiled, "oh good!" He purred. Tord pinned him against the wall, "good indeed, hmm?~" he snickered, seeing how Tom was already acting submissive.

Next chapter will be smut!!!