Officer & Heat

Tord glared at the officer, "I don't have to tell you anything," he snarled. The police officer rolled his eyes, "just tell me your names and where you guys were, okay?" He mumbled.

Tord looked at Tom, who was clearly thinking of an excuse. Tord sighed, "Tord Lawsen and Thomas Thompson," he growled. The officer wrote it down on his notepad, "great, well I'm officer Brian. You two have been gone since yesterday night to this morning, care to explain where both of you have been?" Brian asked.

Tord was about to speak until Tom butted in, "we were on a date," he blurted out, holding Tord's hand. Brian raised an eyebrow, "why so late, and why didn't you guys come back that night?" He questioned. Tom looked up at Tord as to say sorry, before speaking again. "We just went to the forest for a walk and...got out of hand," Tom blushed.

Brian widened his eyes, "you two...had sex in the forest?" He asked. Tord now was blushing as his hands were sweating. "Umm...yes sir," Tom laughed nervously. 'Oh nooo this is so embarrassing!' Tom yelled in his head.

Edd only narrowed his eyes, "I don't believe you two, show me proof," he growled. Tom quickly remembered the one time a branch had slapped his neck to his way through the bushes at the tree, making it look like a hickey. 'Please still be there,' Tom whispered to himself. He pushed the red sweater down, exposing his neck.

There and behold, was the 'hickey'. Edd widened his eyes, "oh! Okay!" He yelled, embarrassed. Tord pinched the bridge of his nose, "can we just...stop? You know where we were and what happened," he told Brian. Brian nodded, closing his notepad. "Have a good day, especially you two," he laughed to Tom and Tord.

Edd shut the door behind Brian, still baffled. Matt was on the couch, smiling his embarrassment away as he heard Tord and Tom had sex. "Tooom what the hell?" Tord groaned, hiding his red face. Tom slid down the wall, "I'm soooooo sorry, I just didn't know what else to saaaay," he mumbled. "So you said we had sex? We're not even in a relationship!" Tord groaned.

Edd crossed his arms, "so you guys didn't have sex?" He asked. Tord shook his head, walking up the stairs. Tom felt so terrible, he just embarrassed Tord who was still a virgin for crying out loud! "Then were did you guys go?" Edd asked. "You'll learn someday Edd, just leave me aloneeeeee," Tom growled. Edd rolled his eyes, "whatever, I don't even care anymore what you two do, I'm done taking care of you guys."

*****(next morning)******

Tom woke up feeling extremely hot, 'that's strange,' he said to himself. He got up and changed into a new pair of clothes. Tord kept popping into his mind as he laid on his bed, the heat crawling up his spine. All he could imagine was Tord over him, biting his neck or pressing his lips against Tom's, or pinning him against the bed and- 'ah! No no no!' Tom yelled in his head, getting up.

"Ugh, why am I so hot today?" He thought out loud. He went downstairs to get a cold glass of water. Tord was already awake and was in the kitchen on his phone, probably scrolling through Hentai. Tom instantly noticed how stiff Tord got when he came into the kitchen.

Tom held his head, noticing the heat was giving him a headache. "Are you also hot?" Tom asked, serving himself a glass of water. Tord shook his head, "w-what? Oh! N-no," Tord stuttered. Tom shrugged, "maybe I'm just coming down with the flu," he mumbled.

But Tord knew that wasn't the case.

That definitely wasn't the case.

Tom noticed how thirsty he wasn't in the first place, he was just oddly hot. He leaned over the counter, moaning in pain. "Ugh, my sides hurt and I feel so funny." Tord looked at the clock, 9:23 A.M. "do you want to go for a walk?" He asked. Tom nodded, "sure," but the feeling of being alone with Tord sent a warm feeling in his abdomen.

****

It was a bit chilly, but Tom couldn't feel it. Tord walked up to the pond, helping Tom up. Tom was extremely weak and hot, every touch from Tord made him feel funny. Tord sat him down on a log and sat next to him. Tom leaned against Tord, but quickly sat up. "Why do I keep wanting to be so close to you?" Tom groaned.

Tord licked his lips but quickly stopped, realizing his mouth was watering. He touched Tom's hand, "does this make you feel weird?" Tord asked. Tom nodded, "a bit," he answered. Tord put his hand on Tom's neck, "what about this?" He asked. Tom gasped a bit, but nodded. "Y-yeah, it makes my body feel like warm," he mumbled.

Now Tord lifted Tom up and sat him on his lap, making Tom moan slightly. "Now what about this?" Tord whispered. Tom was now panting heavily, "mmm your making my body hurt!" Tom yelped, quickly getting off of Tord.
Tord shook his head, "gah! Sorry sorry! I really didn't mean to do that," he apologized.

Tom got up, nodding. "It's okay, but why did you ask if it felt weird?" He asked, sitting back on the log. Tord looked at Tom, "I think your in heat after you communicated with your wolf for the first time," he mumbled.

Tom tilted his head, "but I'm not a wolf! And what's a heat?" He asked. Tord rolled is eyes, "heat is something an omega goes through. Do you know pack stats when you learned about werewolves in school?" Tord asked. Tom nodded, "alpha, beta, and omegas, we never learned about omegas though."

"That's because they are mostly known as toys for Alphas and Betas. An Omega goes into heat 2 times a year. Heats are when an Omega is...horny? It happens to both female and males and you can get pregnant," Tord explained. "So since I'm an Alpha, I get seduced by the scent of your heat, that's why I touched you by accident."

Tom jumped by surprise, "but I'm not part wolf!" Tom whined. "Yes you are Tom, let me ask you some questions okay?" Tord mumbled. Tom rolled his eyes, "fine." Tord nodded, "okay, did you like it when I touched y-" Tord was cut off by Tom who was laying against Tord, panting heavily again.

"Okay okay whatever, yes yes yes! Just, how to I make it go away? It hurts and I don't like it!" Tom growled. Tord was drooling again and couldn't control himself. "I could happily help you," Tord said, his eyes showing lust.

UwU chapter gay
Um yeah so don't get your hopes up, no smut. Something will happen though that is pretty gay.

So yes Tom is a wolf (his monster side) and is an Omega. So after forever of not communicating with his wolf, (because he didn't know it existed) he finally hit his first heat.

Also I'm making things up about omega verse since I don't know too much about it