Caretaker Tord

Tom laid on his bed, pushing the blankets around to make a den. He noticed how a long black furry thing popped out from behind him, wagging on command. Two little black pokey things were also on his head and also two purple sharp things.

Tom jumped, quickly looking in the mirror. "Oh my god..." he whispered, noticing the features. "I really am a wolf, aren't I?" He groaned. Tom had two black fluffy ears on his head, a long black tail, and two purple horns that glowed a bit.

"Tord!" Tom yelled, whimpering. Tord came into Tom's room, "what's wrong? Are you okay?" Tord asked, quickly coming up to Tom. Tom looked at Tord, letting a long whimper out. "Look at me!" He cried. Tord laughed a bit, "oh Tom, you look so cute!" Tord cooed, hugging Tom.

Tom flicked his little ears angrily, "Why is this happening to me!?" Tom exclaimed. Tord snickered, "since your weak and your body is trying to cool down, you'll grow some wolf features and absorb the cold underneath your fur," Tord explained, running his hand down Tom's black ear.

Tom began shaking his tail angrily, flicking his ears down. "I hate this," Tom mumbled. Tord began scratching Tom's chin, making Tom began moving his leg gently. He leaned more into the scratch, closing his eyes. Tord laughed, "is that the spot?" He asked, hearing Tom purr.

Tom jumped, "hey! Don't touch me!" He growled, pawing Tord's hand away. Tord rolled his eyes, "okay okay, whatever," he chuckled. Tom laid on his bed and went back into his den, wrapping his tail around his body. Tord sat down on the bed, scrolling through his phone as Tom began falling asleep. A heated Omega would take around four naps a day since their bodies were so weak.

But Tom didn't fall asleep, instead he began whimpering again. "Can't I drink something to make it stop hurting at least?" He asked, lifting his head up. Tord got up, "yeah, I can see if there is something in the kitchen. Is your pain really bad?" Tord asked, opening the door. Tom nodded, "it's my sides and the heat running up my spine," he mumbled.

Tord came back with two pills and a glass of water for Tom. He sat down next to Tom and handed it to the Omega. Tom quickly gulped the pills down, flicking his black ears. He laid on Tord's lap, snuggling close to the Alpha. Tord ran his hand down Tom's back, hearing Tom sigh.

"How long does heat last?" Tom asked, growling. Tord thought for a moment, "depends, it can be three to seven days," Tord answered. Tom groaned, "really? And this is only my first day!" He blurted. Tord pat Tom's head, "it's okay Tommy," he joked.

"I'm hungry," Tom mumbled, fixing his den. Tord got up, "what do you want?" He asked, putting his phone on his pocket. Tom shrugged, "I want..." Tom thought for a minute, before sticking his tongue out. "You~" he purred, pushing Tord back onto the bed and sitting on his lap.

Tord lifted Tom up and sat him back in his den, "haha nope," Tord growled. "Go hunt something for me, or I'll do it myself!" Tom ordered, flicking his black tail. Tord face palmed, "I'm not going to bring you a bloody rabbit. Eat human food," he sighed. Tom crossed his arms, "then I'll go myself-" but as Tom got up, his legs collapsed under him. He feel with an 'oof' on Tord, "owwwww," he whined.

Tord sat him back down on the bed, "you stay here, your way too weak to even get up. I'll go see if there's anything in the kitchen," Tord said, walking towards the door. Tom began arguing, "but!-" Tord gave him a cold glare, "listen to your Alpha, stay here and don't argue with me," he snarled. Tom only lowered his head, mumbling curse words under his breath.

Tord opened the door and saw Edd there with a puzzled expression. "What's going on in there?" Edd asked, taking a step back. Tord turned red, "Uh...mmm....nothing?" He answered. Edd tilted his head, "did you refer yourself as Alpha?" He asked. Tord shook his head, "naaaaah?" Tord stuttered.

Edd pushed Tord aside and walked into Tom's room. He gasped lightly as he saw Tom curled up with two pointy ears and a tail. He looked over at Tord, baffled, "w-whaaa?" He pointed to Tom, who only sniffed Edd's finger before yawning. "Tord hurt meeee!" Tom whined, hugging Edd. Tord face palmed, "I can explain..."

Might post the smut chapter earlier ngl
I need you guys to vote though
Y'all want a gentle Alpha Tord or aggressive Alpha Tord?
I want gentle Tord ain't going to lie but I want you guys to choose I'm fine with writing either
Unless you guys want me to do both somehow